[FREE] Lil Xan Type Beat **FIRE** (F4F)

This shit a slapper bro good job! I fuck with this heavy! I just dropped a new trap instrumental, check out when you get a second. Drop a like or repost if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

the drums are dope on this one man, that kick and snare are definitely hitting. like the pitch switch up half way through aswell worked really well. any feedback on this will be appreciated *F4F* Bighead & TM88 inspired beat

thanks bro - i always focus and make sure the drums hit HARD :) haha yeah i thought the switch up would be a dope addition to the beat- glad u liked it!!

I'm bouta check your thread now and leave you feedback

definitely a head banger, i like the little switch ups in the drum patterns. this shit just bumps hard! the way it slows down then gets back to it, this heat foreal. i subscirbed u deserve it.
peep this:
gonna die soon by Luwi | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks g!! i was hoping people would fuck with the little switch ups and the pitch changes :)

im real grateful that you decided to sub to me bro!!

i just listened to your track, its heat!! love the chill smooth vibes on your song :P

This shit a slapper bro good job! I fuck with this heavy! I just dropped a new trap instrumental, check out when you get a second. Drop a like or repost if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

Thanks my bro!!

yooo i just listened to your track, those kicks + 808 hit hard AF :) keep it up man , i dropped u a comment on your soundcloud

Goddamn, son! Those drums are brutal and you got some nice sounds but it gets a bit repetitive, if you could add some different melodies in there and make the hook a more noticeable and different then it would take it a long way. Other than that I like what you got going on.

Keep hustling!

Lounging (80 bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

haha Thanks bro!! thanks for the feedback il try incorporate more melodies in there next time, i thought i switched it up a lot already on this one tho!! haha :)

I just listneed to your beat bro - good work, like the chill vibes of it - that old school type style - keep it up

Back