[FREE] Heaven | Mac Miller type beat (with HOOK) [F4F]

Thundaa

Download link in the video description.
As allways all feedbacks longer than 1 sentence are returned. Thank u.

Nice stuff, i really enjoyed the instrumental details you used on this track. Kick&snare sounds good, closed hi-hat fits, sample is very good. It really remembers Mac Miller vibe. Mix sounds balanced and master elements are fine, everything play interesting on my headset. Could you review this boombap beat here i made?

Edit: Could you check any track that you haven't yet on my soundcloud please?

Last edited:
Nice stuff, i really enjoyed the instrumental details you used on this track. Kick&snare sounds good, closed hi-hat fits, sample is very good. It really remembers Mac Miller vibe. Mix sounds balanced and master elements are fine, everything play interesting on my headset. Could you review this boombap beat here i made?
lmao I've already left a feed on your beat weeks ago

This is nice and simplistic, musically. I love the intricacies you added on top of it all as well. Was the ocean breeze effect part of the sample used or a seperate element?

This is nice and simplistic, musically. I love the intricacies you added on top of it all as well. Was the ocean breeze effect part of the sample used or a seperate element?
Ocean sound is from a sample pack.

Whoaaa!

Actually if i would be the Admin from Rockstar Games i would definitely use this track on upcoming GTA :D
It fits for example GTA 3 ending credits.

Man, i gotta tell you that i never was so exited a beat like this - this work is epic man!

150/150 :D

Liked Youtube & Soundcloud :)

Peace.

Last edited:
Whoaaa!

Actually if i would be the Admin from Rockstar Games i would definitely use this track on upcoming GTA :D
It fits for example GTA 3 ending credits.

Man, i gotta tell you that i never was so exited a beat like this - this work is epic man!

150/150 :D

Liked Youtube & Soundcloud :)

Peace.
I appreciate the feedback, g

Back