[FREE] Future Type Beat "Digits" Rap Instrumental 2017

rag

What's up everyone

i would like to get some honest feedback on this beat please.

also leave your links for your video or thread and i will return the feedback!

Thank you

Sounds in the intro are very solemn, sounds sad and groovy at the same time, verse is great, nice mixing of different layers. the piano couldve been dropped for another instrument, like you have in the chorus but different, it gets rally repetitive at around 1:19 or 1:25. Would have a much deeper vibe if you swapped out the piano loop for some rez bass IMHO.

Vocal hits are great, the electronic pad sounds very good after 2:30, but again the piano pulls me away. my$.02

I would recommend just dropping the piano look at 1:19 and replacing, bring back the piano at around 2: 30, that's all i can say.

I'm into more of the TripHop scene, but respect the rap scene, im just old and grew tired of all the hate so i prefer funky, trippy beats, and i've been looking for a vocalist for over 6 months:

First of all. Nice video, I like the effects and how you edited it :D
- Its actually pretty cool, very unique. The most unique part is where you use the tapestop effect to make this cool melody. Very nice. The drums are on point. I would maybe give the kick just a little bit more high freq, or compression. Just a tiny tiny bit. Keep it up man, nice work.

Back