[FREE] Drake x Trippie Redd Type Beat | SUPER FIRE!! *F4F*

Definitely a banger, catchy melody too. you put some good work into this. I would suggest changing your 808 pattern's up a bit; it got a little repetitive, just my opinion though. It could just be my speakers and subs (which reeaaaally need an upgrade) but I felt like the bass was overpowering the track...unless that's what you wanted it to do since it's a banger. Either way this goes HAM. I gave you a sub on your YouTube and left a comment, would be cool if you could return the favor.

Here's a link to my latest post

[F4F] Wu Tang Clan | Japanese type beat - Last Man Standing [Sub4Sub]

Definitely a banger, catchy melody too. you put some good work into this. I would suggest changing your 808 pattern's up a bit; it got a little repetitive, just my opinion though. It could just be my speakers and subs (which reeaaaally need an upgrade) but I felt like the bass was overpowering the track...unless that's what you wanted it to do since it's a banger. Either way this goes HAM. I gave you a sub on your YouTube and left a comment, would be cool if you could return the favor.

Here's a link to my latest post

[F4F] Wu Tang Clan | Japanese type beat - Last Man Standing [Sub4Sub]

Thanks for that comment!! yeah i plan to switch up the patterns more often in the future. haha i always like to have the 808 powerful AF but it does take a hit to the rest of the beat sometimes but personally i love when its like that - thanks for the sub and comment, i will go to your thread now and return the favour !!

Back