Flight prod. by @Thomas__D_ f4f

Thomas D

I want to get honest feedback on one of my tracks posted on my SoundCloud called Flight. The beat is kind of Atmospheric and Experimental.

Any feedback will be returned.

BASS is wayyyyyyy tooo loud! lol Its really masking all the instruments not giving them space to breathe. Side chaining the bass line with the the drums or melodies or whatever would really benefit this beat in my opinion. Now if the bass line is your driving instrument, I would create a bass line that does not consist of 4 5 notes to make it more interesting. Keep at it yo!

Check me out when you get the chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trappin-just-boom-bappin-545184/#post50086512

hmm i dont know what to think of this..i like the atmospheric erie vibe of it. The mixing could use some more work on it indeed.
Drums need more swing imo. Add some more percussion

its defininitely unique, and i think it was a cool approach. however, i think a little more could have been done as far as mixing to make each sound pop up, personally it seems like the sounds are clashing a lot, ALTHOUGH thats probably just my headphones bc they are shit lmao. good use of drums.

I think the beat is fine but the mixing needs to be touched up a lot. Specifically the background atmosphere possibly has far too much reverb, I like the bass driving the beat as well.

I like the atmospheric vibe to this with the low airy synth, but the drums need to punch through the mix way more. I also hear a arp type sound which I think needs to be much louder. Good work nevertheless, keep it up!
Return feedback if you can, it'll be appreciated!
Kendrick lamar type beat *f4f*

Back