First track off new EP F4F!!

Pelle0809

Hey Guys,

It's been a long time since I posted on here, but I got a new EP coming out pretty soon. I released the first track yesterday and would love to know what you guys think!

I tried to do something different this time around. The EP is build from samples I found in China, so i tried to really keep the Chinese aesthetic, while making it a little bit more funky for you guys. Let me know what you think! F4F ofcourse :)

Yo Pelle,

I am always wondering why producers like you don't get the attention they deserve. Really good Sound on nearly all of your tracks. Like the smooth oldskool sound of your instruments and drums.

Very good mix/mastering skills here. It's worth dropping in and listen to your beats. I think I could use some of your advice on mixing techniques ! Show me man ! Constant work.

Peace - ZHero

I like the way you put everyting tgether man. Your are really talented at what you do. I loved the way you mixed everything perfectly and they all just fit together. Very relaxing too. I like your stuff man keep it up :D Check me out too please.
MP3 Player SoundClick

Nice Chops for an overall relaxed beat. The drums fit perfectly to that sample
Mixing is well done, too. Nothing to criticise.
Keep it up!

Dope sampling work I'd love to know exactly where in China you found them because they're great. I would suggest DSK Asian Dreamz VST Instruments for you! Its a compile of different asian instruments from the erhu to the pipa.

The samples on this just come from cd's I bought from some record stores in China(Xiamen, Fujian province). Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really do vst's. I just sample shit ;)

I like the way you put everyting tgether man. Your are really talented at what you do. I loved the way you mixed everything perfectly and they all just fit together. Very relaxing too. I like your stuff man keep it up :D Check me out too please.
MP3 Player SoundClick

Thanks man, I think your beat sounds good. It's a little too radio friendly for my taste, but the mix sounds good, piano is good, percussion is great! Sounds dope man keep it up!

Really like the beat but i thought that it was going to drop and an 808 or bass line was going to come in. after a while the beat gets stale but i like it and could imagine if someone was rapping over it it wouldn't matter if there were drums or not.

Back