First track I ever "sang" on (F4F)

CaychO

First post in a while, used to be active in 2012 but forgot my USER/PW. Took a break for a while from producing but I'm back at it.

Anyways, I'm willing to F4F.

This is the first track I ever attempted to sing on. (I'm not a v good singer but I'm tryin). But lmk what you think about the track, and post the link to yours here so I can give you feedback.

Very nice beat fits your style a lot and personally I don't think the singing is that bad and sounds decent but I think theres too much going on with the vox maybe turn the delay on your voice down so theres not too much going and it also allows the vox to be more clear without all the other words/ad-libs delaying through the main vox if ya get what I mean.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-alone-dark-r-b-rap-544489/#post50083988

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely agree with you on there being to much going on. I have way too many layers going and a little too much delay. I’ll fix it. Going to take a look at your track now

The beat and the vocals are in perfect harmony with each other so good work on that, I just don't like how the vocal sounds so airy but that's personal. Musically this is very solid !

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

Back