First "Official" instrumental/beat I've ever made

Sudden Karma

Hey guys!

I'm new to this forum and producing music in general. I was looking around and I found this and thought about sharing my beat to you guys and yeah. Tell me what you think and help me progress, everything I can learn from someone is appreciated, any comment is welcome and I hope I'll get the opporunity to collab with you guys in the future.

Cheers

- Sudden Karma

https://soundcloud.com/user-737939530/bryson-tiller-x-sudden-karma-type-beat

Last edited:
yo this is nice fam! love vibe of this beat.. dope piano chords and counter melody with the synth. keep up the good work! #Bassgodd

The piano is really good. The drum pattern is dope too, the open hat before the snare is a good idea and the mix sounds pretty good. Good beat bro! And thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

The piano is really good. The drum pattern is dope too, the open hat before the snare is a good idea and the mix sounds pretty good. Good beat bro! And thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)
Thanks a lot man, checked the rest of your stuff out, you've got something dope going on!

Don't be quick to want to get a YT channel as this is the instant feedback era and that can kill music making as you want to only care about if you think first and foremost if what you do is either good or bad.

this is very dope man, definitely feeling this. like others have mentioned, really dope piano chords. few things i noticed, the hats seem really wide to me, dont know if its just me. they definitely have a dope pattern to them but yeah. another thing, itd be dope if there was a bit more progression to the beat. overall really cool though

this is very dope man, definitely feeling this. like others have mentioned, really dope piano chords. few things i noticed, the hats seem really wide to me, dont know if its just me. they definitely have a dope pattern to them but yeah. another thing, itd be dope if there was a bit more progression to the beat. overall really cool though
Thanks man, appreciated feedback! Hit me up if you'd like.

Back