First Beat!, Please leave a comment.

Wow. I was surprised to hear you are 15 with that beat. That melody is nice on the whistle very smooth. It sounds good musically, just the drums feel like they could be spiced up a little maybe in the mixing. I'm not a pro though.

your first beat. Dope beat bro! That flute melody is very pretty and that pianogame was good as well! Keep this good work on! I have subscribed your channel bro!!! Please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel for favour. I would appreciate it!

your first beat. Dope beat bro! That flute melody is very pretty and that pianogame was good as well! Keep this good work on! I have subscribed your channel bro!!! Please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel for favour. I would appreciate it!

Man this beat is just amazing, you have a new Sub!

Really good for a first beat.

But I'm not agreed with the rest of the thread, in my opinion the flute is the weak point of the beat : the melody is too complex, the flute is too loud and take too much place.
Next time be more simple with the melodies.

But it's awesome for 15yo and a first beat, there is great pads, and interesting choice of sounds. Keep up :)

Really good for a first beat.

But I'm not agreed with the rest of the thread, in my opinion the flute is the weak point of the beat : the melody is too complex, the flute is too loud and take too much place.
Next time be more simple with the melodies.

But it's awesome for 15yo and a first beat, there is great pads, and interesting choice of sounds. Keep up :)

Thanks for your opinion and thanks for the support that helps me improve!

This beat it's actually nice!, I think you could have more powerful drums in the mix but still being cool!....

Back