First 2 singles of upcoming EP 'DRKNGHTS'. F4F Guaranteed !

The quality of the beats on both tracks are dope and suit your style, your flow is nice and you have some good lyrics my fav track was "Gamma Blues" the way you flowed on that track was dope but I don't know if its auto tune but on the "Forgive Them Father " track the effect on your voice is kinda annoying just a lil but both tracks are really good.

Good beats and lyrics, i'm not a full-on Hip-Hop Producer, i'ma musician specaislizing in Trip-Hop, but this got Ta Potanteialz... Good Work!

LOL The lyrics are definetely what i'd work with Bro; ;)

Dope! Hell really Dope! You flow is really good, and I can tell that you did not writ this "freestylin 15 min in the shower" this is real thoughts and I like it! My favorite was forgive them father, I feel like the beat is more bouncy and I love punchy drums.

Had to follow, going to be interesting to see were you going with this, you have some real talent man! Keep em coming :)

Last edited:
You've got your own style bro I fuck with that. I drop new beats every week all feedback is appreciated. If you fuck with it leave a like or repost!

- Lucciago

both songs are just absolute fire, undeniably good man honestly

for gamma blues i can see your kendrick influence, and it your overall style seems like a mix between kendrick and vince staples in terms of flow and voice. its a great song

for father forgive them the flow is insane, and again your style is recognizable, which is really dope

keep it up, followed!

check me out when you can, and also if you don't mind could you leave advice on how to process my vocals better for the first track

db & j sandwich by dragon boy jig | Free Listening on SoundCloud

ketchup is fucking gross, also feedback will be returned

Mad dope! Both tracks are dope! clean mixes, dope vibes, dope lyrics! can definitely see myself riding round the city bumpin' these two tracks! especially gamma blues.

both songs are just absolute fire, undeniably good man honestly

for gamma blues i can see your kendrick influence, and it your overall style seems like a mix between kendrick and vince staples in terms of flow and voice. its a great song

for father forgive them the flow is insane, and again your style is recognizable, which is really dope

keep it up, followed!

check me out when you can, and also if you don't mind could you leave advice on how to process my vocals better for the first track

db & j sandwich by dragon boy jig | Free Listening on SoundCloud

ketchup is fucking gross, also feedback will be returned

What i would've said if i weere a lyricist... currently searching for a vocalist, check my sig for beatz... listening to all of the beatz in this forum that pop up, know some of you by posts... very good rapping indeed ;).

@: ryuuko, your lyrics are small-time, you need inspiration... not only are they soft in the mix, they're soft in the heart, sorry to burst your bubble, but cuzzing every 4th word don' make you a rapper. you may be frustrated, but the world needs to hear answers, not questions.

Last edited:
Uhh, this is awesome. Shit. I love your tone of voice, very raw and soulful, and then you switch it up with the auto-tune parts. I like it. And you had some nice lines in there too. Personally I liked forgive them father the most. Nice production too. I can't really point any fingers on this track to be honest. Exciting :)!

Forgive Them Father bumps bruh, those lyrics and concept are well done. this jawn is well mixed and them melodies are catchy keep it up
Peep this:
https://soundcloud.com/luwi-lewis/the-gift

Thanks everyone for your honest opinions, nice to see a lot of positive energy in my thread. Shout out to all the talented producers in here and shout out to my man PRKR for ripping my beats like he did on these two. Stay tuned for the full project it's called 'DRKNGHTS' and is coming very soon ! I will take some time to return the feedback today, one love !

Back