Fire by Augustus the Great [Returns All Feedback]

You've got a unique vibe here. I like the freestyle take you had on your melody. I felt the drums were a little too busy comparing to the melody spacing. Keep puttin in work bro! I dropped a new beat today, check it out when you get the chance. Leave a like or comment if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

You've got a unique vibe here. I like the freestyle take you had on your melody. I felt the drums were a little too busy comparing to the melody spacing. Keep puttin in work bro! I dropped a new beat today, check it out when you get the chance. Leave a like or comment if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

Thanks man.

Your beat is really good. Very well mixed. The 808s are nice and the melody has a nice little hop to it. Nice work.

I was looking at the display picture for the beat and just focusing on that while listening and it totally fits the emotion and vision of it all. Really nicely done, man. The mixing was just on point. Keep 'em coming.

Law Of Attraction (74 Bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

YouTube

Appreciate it!

Your beat has a nice natural sound to it. I like the drums because of that. Catchy little piano line too. It is simple and straight forward, but done very well. Can't critique much!

Big fan of that overdriven guitar. Have the right amount of bass in the track(good 808, not very bassy which I think fits this track) and like that dubstep kind of wub bass you have, right amount of LFO. What DAW do you use?

Good use of samples in space, pannings good, mixing is perfect, I genuinely can't think of anything to add. Song is genuinely fire. I like those kind of hip hop blends with other styles, there's a chilled vibe, but with an aggressive bass and it works so well together.

Even the way the song ends is great with how it tails off and you distort/filter the guitar at the end.

Great work. Showing levels.

Big fan of that overdriven guitar. Have the right amount of bass in the track(good 808, not very bassy which I think fits this track) and like that dubstep kind of wub bass you have, right amount of LFO. What DAW do you use?

Good use of samples in space, pannings good, mixing is perfect, I genuinely can't think of anything to add. Song is genuinely fire. I like those kind of hip hop blends with other styles, there's a chilled vibe, but with an aggressive bass and it works so well together.

Even the way the song ends is great with how it tails off and you distort/filter the guitar at the end.

Great work. Showing levels.

Thanks. I use ableton.

Guitar didn't engage me, that's not my type maybe that's why. Switch-ups are good but turn the drums up a bit more. Generally not bad. Keep it up bro.

Back