Fif - Let It Be F4F!! (Chill)

fifEST

Beatmaker
Hello there!

Here's my beat, i want to make it perfect so im asking your feedback to make it better and i fix it and i re-up it.

For myself what i think what should be done.
In beat, there should be more higher freq-s.
Im not sure about that crash sound,
its from the track i sampled melody parts and kicks .

But i waiting you to comment my beat and i will comment yours without any doubt. :)

The sample is nice but I would change the drums samples. I think that's why you think there's no enough highs, the samples are of poor quality. What quality was the track you sampled from?

mine

I agree if u had didnt drum samples it could take this track to the next level. I like the sample alot i would turn down the bass a tad. I like that synth that comes in and out. This has a real nice chill vibe. Return the feed SZA Type Beat F4F

Need to mix the sample with drums more, so they sound as one, as right now bass kick is really overwhelming and would be hard to blend vocals between them.
Love You choice of sounds and progression, just need a better mixing and Your good. :)

Weird Darkish Music Box sounding beat || Feed 4 Feed

the sample is pretty cool it kinda reminds me of mac miller.. The drum pattern is different and works. althogh maybe make the drums abit more interesting.. maybe bring them up and the hats.. Keep it up man. Rtf? Peace Freestyle using 20 words from facebook comments! - outss

Sample sounds good, beat gets a bit repetitive tho. U should add more instruments as it goes on.
New rap/psychedelic tape [f4f]

First of all, sorry for the late answer, i was in the birthday.

Thanks yall, the quality i took the samples are CD quality, as i understand sampled drums not working out, will replace them then.

J.Gin, many beats sounds repetitive man :) If i would have some vocals i would buildup the beat different a bit .
Just letting you know that with vocals u can do a magic too, right? :)

Thanks anyway, i will check ya beat out!

Hello there!

Here's my beat, i want to make it perfect so im asking your feedback to make it better and i fix it and i re-up it.

For myself what i think what should be done.
In beat, there should be more higher freq-s.
Im not sure about that crash sound,
its from the track i sampled melody parts and kicks .

But i waiting you to comment my beat and i will comment yours without any doubt. :)

UPDATED! Few "bugs" fixen, should sound better also! Waiting for new feedbacks, love yall

UPDATED! Few "bugs" fixen, should sound better also! Waiting for new feedbacks, love yall

Its been a while,so I dont remember the first version, but I feel the beat now, and I like it. ;)
Dont worry about repetitive aspect of beats. Artist who knows the game will def fix that with vocals. Actually I have made beats changing and progressing, and people who want to buy them asks for repetitive version. Go figure.. :D

Last edited:
Its been a while,so I dont remember the first version, but I feel the beat now, and I like it. ;)
Dont worry about repetitive aspect of beats. Artist who knows the game will def fix that with vocals. Actually I have made beats changing and progressing, and people who want to buy them asks for repetitive version. Go figure.. :D

Thanks bro! :)

Back