Feels - Lofi.hiphop

Chrisgalactic

Wasup everybody! Made this beat the other day let me know what you guys think. Drop them links I want to hear that fire :)

Really nice groove. Lofi is one of the reasons I wanted to get into this to begin with. Everything in this sounds like they really work well together.

There's a point at 1:15ish where you removed something from the middle. It felt a lot more open right there and that was probably my favorite section.

Really nice groove. Lofi is one of the reasons I wanted to get into this to begin with. Everything in this sounds like they really work well together.

There's a point at 1:15ish where you removed something from the middle. It felt a lot more open right there and that was probably my favorite section.

i agree with all you said everything sounds great ima have to bang this while im at work nice one sir i enjoyed it very much

Your beat is crazy smooth and mixed really well man, great track overall. It has a super cool atmosphere.

Thanks man! I try I try lol mixing is one of the hardest things on the planet I struggle with it so much so for you to say that means a lot man foreal haha thanks for checking it out!

Returning feedback:

Love the beat. The thick snare is DOPE. Love the smooth vibe. Chops and breaks are great. Only thing i'd consider doing is adjusting the punch on the kick, but that might not be what you were going for with the Lo-Fi. Great work.

Returning feedback:

Love the beat. The thick snare is DOPE. Love the smooth vibe. Chops and breaks are great. Only thing i'd consider doing is adjusting the punch on the kick, but that might not be what you were going for with the Lo-Fi. Great work.

Thanks bro! Now that you mention it I think I can make it punch a bit hard thanks for the suggestion idk why I didn't notice that probably listen to the beat at a high volume lol Thank I'm glad you dig it!

Thanks for the feedback man! I like this one as it sounds like a DJ Premier beat!

Keep up the good work!

- DROG Beats

Back