[Feedback4Feedback] LoHi Music

OjSomePulp

LoHi is a 3 track EP made from one sample, based around lofi hip hop. The idea was kinda trappy lofi. How did I do? I don't make lofi music myself.

ambience so good, really nostalgic instrumentation on this, and your structure keeps me entertained the whole way. agree with caesar though, the bass could use a bit of work, but other than that this is tight

ambience so good, really nostalgic instrumentation on this, and your structure keeps me entertained the whole way. agree with caesar though, the bass could use a bit of work, but other than that this is tight
I appreciate those thoughts. I'm starting to see issues in the bass the more that people mention it. It felt so perfect when I was making the beat, maybe I got caught up in all the sounds while I was messing with it. Again thanks for the feedback

The sounds feel like some 70's-80's french pop and that gives me a great vibe,you've made a really nice atmosphere,the only thing that didn't sit on me well is the lack of punch on the drums,but that's just me,overall a great work,lots of potential going on,so I'll insta-follow,Keep it up!

"Votre bonheur, Ma tristesse." Dark Boom Bap Instrumental
love the sub bass and kick on this. Drums have a overall nice groove to them. Dope beat.

YouTube
Thanks a bunch, about to check both of yours now as well.

Back