Thread: [Feedback4Feedback] LoHi Music

Thanks

[Feedback4Feedback] LoHi Music

Sign in to disable this ad

LoHi is a 3 track EP made from one sample, based around lofi hip hop. The idea was kinda trappy lofi. How did I do? I don't make lofi music myself.

Thanks
    Nice very chill the sound selection is nice very dreamlike only thing I say needs tweaking is the bass it sounds off on certain notes but thats it great work on this I also like the ocean sample in the background.

Check out my latest.
    [F4F] Trippie Redd x Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks
    ambience so good, really nostalgic instrumentation on this, and your structure keeps me entertained the whole way. agree with caesar though, the bass could use a bit of work, but other than that this is tight

Thanks
    Gude,

really nice dreamy vibe and atmosphere. In generel im not a fan of dry snares / claps, but this one fits very well imo. I would love to get my hands on that melody! :-D

If you got a minute, check out my latest beat: Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *Snow* | prod. by Mr.nRage (F4F)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sohjo View Post
    ambience so good, really nostalgic instrumentation on this, and your structure keeps me entertained the whole way. agree with caesar though, the bass could use a bit of work, but other than that this is tight
    I appreciate those thoughts. I'm starting to see issues in the bass the more that people mention it. It felt so perfect when I was making the beat, maybe I got caught up in all the sounds while I was messing with it. Again thanks for the feedback

Thanks
    love the sub bass and kick on this. Drums have a overall nice groove to them. Dope beat.

YouTube

Thanks
    The sounds feel like some 70's-80's french pop and that gives me a great vibe,you've made a really nice atmosphere,the only thing that didn't sit on me well is the lack of punch on the drums,but that's just me,overall a great work,lots of potential going on,so I'll insta-follow,Keep it up!

"Votre bonheur, Ma tristesse." Dark Boom Bap Instrumental
    "Garçon De L'ombre" Mixtape now available on: Bandcamp:http://bit.ly/2zgxl2H Soundcloud:http://bit.ly/2CKtt9F

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RzRbeats View Post
    The sounds feel like some 70's-80's french pop and that gives me a great vibe,you've made a really nice atmosphere,the only thing that didn't sit on me well is the lack of punch on the drums,but that's just me,overall a great work,lots of potential going on,so I'll insta-follow,Keep it up!

"Votre bonheur, Ma tristesse." Dark Boom Bap Instrumental
    Quote Originally Posted by bank View Post
    love the sub bass and kick on this. Drums have a overall nice groove to them. Dope beat.

YouTube
    Thanks a bunch, about to check both of yours now as well.

Thread Information