Feedback on some New School Boombap (Pay The Meter)

I loved it bro. Nice work. I like the mixed on it and the vocals. It sat nicely within the mix. The wideness of the beat is really keep me in. Good work!

The track is dope man everything is good the instrumental is sick and your flow is dope, vocals and the whole mix is nice and clean I like the modern boom bap sound also the track has west coast/dirty south elements to it.

Ayooo this s*hit is straight fire!!! Dope bars and flow reminds me a little bit of Evidence. Definitely following from now on. Keep up with the good work g can't wait to hear your next track!

Underground raw shit. That beat is groovy but hard. Reminds me of something Hov would jump on. The flow is on point. Good shit bro. Followed you back. Diggin the sounds.

THIS IS COLD!!! everything about this track is on point. beat A1 MC A1 flow, rhymes and energy is on point. I like the laid back bully style you got its def for the real hip-hop heads. I aint got nun bad to say about this! this is awesome! keep it up bless up!

This beat is sexy. So much soul.

You can also really rap. Smooth voice and flow. love it man.

Last edited:
Ayo, that shit is ill money. Beyond opinions the mix sounds great.. really clean and well articulated, and your voice is cohesive with the mix and the beat. Great boom bap shit here. Salute.

Back