Feedback for feedback - Unstoppable - F.4.F

French Player

Hi everybody. Here is my new beat called Unstoppable. Please give me your feedback and post the link of your thread for a feedback return as always. Thank you! ;)

The intro reminded me of Massive Attack; I really like the violins. The beat overall is very chilled - i love it; it's comforting yet menacing at the same time. I also like the subtle bass(?) guitar in the background - very nice. The melody is obviously great too. This is a really good instrumental - very well done!

I purchased the beat to use for a song of mine in the future.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/confess-f4f-532062/

Last edited:
dope intro. also nice part with the effect (filter) and when the beat drops again. seems like you know exactly how important those small breaks are, to be excited when the beat drops again. well done. the beat has a very sad atmosphere, but when the synth came in, it changed quickly my mood. i had an "up & down" feeling while listening to this. emotional shit man!! congrats

First of all, your producertag is awesome xD

I don't see/hear anything that I would change in your beat. Love the way how you play with the volume bringing a bit of dynamic into the song.
Really great beat!

The bass is oddly good but it doesn't have any real low frequencies. The snare is too quiet in my opinion. The melodies are good. The pad/strings are too loud in some places. THe percussion works great and creates a nice bounce. Overall, nicely done.

Your Beat has a nice atmosphere to it. reminds me of fugees ready or not... it builds up for the chorus. mix is good but the pads are overpowering at some point. else nothing to complain. well done!

Nice track bro. My only suggestion is to add more variation to something towards the end...either the kick, bassline, or pad...I think this would have been dope if you did that once. Nevertheless, dope track mane.

When you get a chance check out my beat
https://soundcloud.com/j-sul/paradise

Nice ambient beat.
The kick sounds a bit thin?
Nice work on them hats.
I just would add another bass or something.
Melodies on point.
Anyway nice stuf!!

Back