Feedback for feedback - Trap beat - Dark lights

French Player

Hi everybody. Here is my new beat called Dark lights. Give me your feedback and post the link of your thread so I can give you a feedback in return as fast as possible. Thank you! ;)

Last edited:
Damn this is dope af! The intro was very eery and trippy. Set the mood for the chorus. I think that the drums need to hit waaay harder than they currently are. The backgorund pads are louder than the drums, that's a big no no lol. But I love the composition of the drums. The reverse hi hats really did it for me bro, I may incorporate that in that track you left feedback for tbh XDD. Love the delays and overall effects use too. Very dope shit homie. Thanks again for the feedback!

dark lights matches very well with the beat.
I like the intro of the beat. Nice work with that clap delay.
The kick could have more punch.
Keep up the work!

This is pretty tight, I like the drums, bass and synth mallet(ish) type sound. The background ambient pad is cool but got a little repetitive by the end in my opinion. The arrangement flowed well and kept it moving forward and the little switch-ups with the drums and stuff were tight and added a lot.

The intro sounds interesting, drop is nice, i like when all the elements play together. Closed hat sounds loose, snare rolls are good, synth's were nicely introduced and explored. Mixing appears balanced on my headset. Thanks for the feed French

dude thx for your awesome feed in my thread.

first of all: i like the "video", never saw it like that before. how did u do that? most producers just put a picture on youtube and let the beat play. but now to your beat:

its dope as hell, your hi hat work is on pro level, also your drops are simple but very effective. the intro is a little bit long, but i guess with an mc on it, it will work for sure.

the beat has a very dark atmosphere, i guess thats why you named it "dark lights", lol. i like that, describes my current mood. the mix sounds very clean and the different elements are good to hear. i really think this is one of the best joints i reviewed lately.

I like the dark atmoshpere in this track. All of the instrumentation is especially nice, and I enjoy that high pitched slide sound you have in there. My only knock would be I think the subs could be a bit deeper. Other than that, nice job!

I like the darkish, ambient and trippy vibe of the beat.
Kick can be abit more stronger, other than that sounds really good on speakers.
Perhaps some minor boost of high mids to give more color.:)

Last edited:
Hi everybody. Here is my new beat called Dark lights. Give me your feedback and post the link of your thread so I can give you a feedback in return as fast as possible. Thank you! ;)

Pad sounds really good, main synth isn't too interesting but I fuck with the sliding 808s and the drum pattern in general here. Percussion and kicks have a really dope bounce to them. Your sound is unique, just need to mix the drums better to give them greater impact. Great beat

Check out my newest:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Back