Feedback for Feedback 100% Guaranteed - Futuristic Experimental Hip Hop

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Let me know your thoughts! Detailed feedback preferred! Feedback WILL be returned

Leave a comment on SoundCloud, please!!! =D

Looking forward to your replies. Remember to drop links and leave a comment on SoundCloud if you can :)

Left feedback on your SoundCloud. Great stuff as always. Glad to see you're still making nice tracks. Mind following me on there if you get the chance?

i really like this, its sounds like a mix of a bunch of different genres haha. great vibes, makes me wanna go and have a bbq or some shit lol. everythings pretty good about this, great work man

Wow this is fucking creativ bro!! Im impressed how complex this beat is!! This is great!
Instruments, drums, melodies ... everythings great !!!

The mix sounds good on my headphones!

Keep it up bro, great work!!

Left some words on SC too.

That piano is soooo smooth!! Love the vocal samples. I think the synth comes in too loud. It gets a bit messy once everything is playing all together. I think it would have sounded better with less instruments. The drums are solid. Not outstanding but not bad either.

This is really nice man. The synth work is pretty crazy, especially the brass bits. I'm not a huge fan of the acoustic drum sounds but I think it works pretty well overall. The level of detail and intricacy is incredible, from the tiny vocal chops to all the little change-ups, it's really cool and gives me a bit of a 20syl vibe (but still different and unique, haha). Super solid, nice work!

Different style, really complex. Great stuff bro, this have some unique quality. Orchestral and other instrumental elements overall sounds fine. Kick&snare and hat's were amazing. Transitions sounds dope to me, voice's were cool, mix appears balanced on my headset, mastering sounds clean the way i like. Could you have look and review this classic violin boombap beat that i made?

Man I already know when you drop something, it's going to be fire lol. This ain't no different.

Ion know exactly how you process and chop your vocal samples, but they always seem to meld perfect with your track.

The intro is nice, and I like the rhodes keys a lot. One thing I notice about your tracks is that they always have a lot of variations, and that's something I love. Alot of your tracks sound more like movie scores than music tracks. That's a good thing. I may have to favorite this one on my soundcloud.

When you get the chance, check out one of my latest https://www.futureproducers.com/for...denial-instrumental-lyrickz-feed-feed-530247/

This one is amazing bro.
Great Work on the Brass and vocal Sample Parts. The Kick is also on point. Perfect production in my opinion. Keep it up!

Back