(Feedback 4 Feedback) My Horseshoe Gang REMiX

ChaChaBeats

Producer/Rapper

Let me know what you think of the:

1. Beat
2. Mix
3. Track Overall

Thanks! Leave your link for me for feedback .

I dig the beat fam and good job on the mix. The vocals sit well and nothings over powering anything. Good work fam

Dope synths, tight drums. clean mix i think the synth could be a little louder. the vocals are crazy! love the effects and lyrics. one of my new fav tracks!

- Returned

- Sol-RA

Only 20 seconds in, I already know the beat is hot af. For real this beat is dope!
The mix is well done, synths balance with the rest well, and the vocals are laid on top with perfection.

The track overall, don't get me started. This rap is doooooooooooope! the fast flow has no mistakes, and the lyrics are still understandable on the first listen, which for some shitty reason ain't even common anymore. The pace variation and tone differences add another dimension too.

In my eyes, this is a professionally produced track that should be playing in football locker rooms and clubs n shit.

Whatever you're doing, keep at it because its already gotten somewhere great man.

Only 20 seconds in, I already know the beat is hot af. For real this beat is dope!
The mix is well done, synths balance with the rest well, and the vocals are laid on top with perfection.

The track overall, don't get me started. This rap is doooooooooooope! the fast flow has no mistakes, and the lyrics are still understandable on the first listen, which for some shitty reason ain't even common anymore. The pace variation and tone differences add another dimension too.

In my eyes, this is a professionally produced track that should be playing in football locker rooms and clubs n shit.

Whatever you're doing, keep at it because its already gotten somewhere great man.

Man, thank you so much bro. Means a lot. Especially when i doubt myself. I'll definitely keeping pushing with words like that! Thanks again fam.

This Project is awesome. The vocals are on point - SKILLZ! Mixdown seems pretty clean. Your edit on the vocals is awesome. Synth work on the next level. Keep it up!

Yall remind me of Strange Music, and thats a good thing. I was waiting for the "Strange" music tag to drop at one point, lol. The rapping and lyrics are really dope. What I truely like about the rapping is that even though its fast I can understand what yall are saying. The metaphors, similes, etc are on point and I had to rewind the track a few times just to catch what yall were saying. I actually found myself laughing at some of the lyrics cause of what yall said, Not in a negative way but but like in a "Damn these dudes snapped on this shit" type of chuckle. Unfortunately this type of hip hop is a dying breed and yall are definitely carrying the torch. Keep it up!!

1. Jus from the start the the beat, I can feel the vibes and the energy. Good snare, very airy and smooth which is dope af.
2. Mixing is great bro, vocals included. dont got nothing bad to say
3. 8/10 overall for me bro yall snapped, keep it up.

Yall remind me of Strange Music, and thats a good thing. I was waiting for the "Strange" music tag to drop at one point, lol. The rapping and lyrics are really dope. What I truely like about the rapping is that even though its fast I can understand what yall are saying. The metaphors, similes, etc are on point and I had to rewind the track a few times just to catch what yall were saying. I actually found myself laughing at some of the lyrics cause of what yall said, Not in a negative way but but like in a "Damn these dudes snapped on this shit" type of chuckle. Unfortunately this type of hip hop is a dying breed and yall are definitely carrying the torch. Keep it up!!

I definitely agree that this has that Strange Music sound because of the fast flows and dark feel. I actually don't know Horseshoe Gang. They are Crooked I's group. They just put up an acapella for producers to remix. But I'm a huge fan them. They can actually "rap"! Appreciate the love fam. I'll definitely be looking for your posts to leave feedback.

Horseshoe Gang as in Crooked I's Horseshoe Gang right? I think I've heard this track prior to it being posted here but the mix is dope as well as the beat, and the bars are A1, great stuff

Back