*FEED4FEED* Playboi Carti x Tay-K Type Beat - "Bag"

thanks for the comment on my thread

Nice beat bro, felt reminiscent of something Tay-K would look for :)

i left a comment on your soundcloud too

Very Nice melodies and pads. I'm definitely feeling this. Great mixing and mastering also. Those hi hats are fierce and subtle in a great way. Returning your feed back bro. I also gave ya a like and follow.

i like this dreamy feeling of this beat, the bells are a little bit to loud, but the rest good. good job man

Hey man, it's a solid beat, I like what you're going for. However I think the mix could be a lot a lot better. Feel like you can mix that snare better. It's got some harsh frequencies coming through. The song seems significantly quieter from 2:20 to the end. The bass isn't really coming through either. I think you put some 808s in but I can't really hear it. I think a louder 808 or an additional bassline would fill the song out. Keep it up man.

Very Nice melodies and pads. I'm definitely feeling this. Great mixing and mastering also. Those hi hats are fierce and subtle in a great way. Returning your feed back bro. I also gave ya a like and follow.

i like how the hi hats stand out usually i dont like that but u made it sound good 4sure cool track sir

Back