*FEED4FEED* Lil Uzi Vert x Young Thug Type Beat - 9mm

This shit is a slapper bro! Great work with the percs they smacked. I drop a new track every week I'd love for you to check em out! Let me know what you think and drop a like or comment if you fuck with it.

- Lucciago

this beat has really chill vibe haha, i can imagine some uzi vocals over it. i think the melody sounds great, its addicting but not too repetitive, and the drums are clear and sound great. the subbass really blends in and elevates the rest of the track. overall fantastic, great stuff. keep it up!

check me out when you can
ketchup is fucking gross, also feedback will be returned

Aye I like it man. It has a simplistic feel to it but yet there's actually a lot going on if you listen close. Keep it up homie.

I like the atmosphere. This the type of sound that most people goin for here, and i think you really achieved it with this one. Every little thing is right on the spot with your sound selection and mixing wise . Very impressive

This the type of sound that most people goin for here, and i think you really achieved it with this one.

2nd that. Your style on this one is the right mix of everything. If you market it right, you can find a nice amount of people willing to use this.
Keep producing and posting on YT , consistency will bring many new ears to yo.

Nice this beat goes hard! Since I love boombap I would like some more punch in the kick and possible give the clap some lowend. The mix and melodies are really cool and you got a really good atmosphere in the beat. More of this man! :)

Yup. This has all the elements for the new wave of rappers, Lil Uzi, Lil Pump and so on. I would maybe have made the kicks go in a bit harder. Other thent hat, its all harmonizing well. Good job , keep it going.

This is mixed well. Everything sounds nice and balanced in the track for sure. The melody is pretty nice and the drums cut through nicely. Very solid beat man. Nothing to really hate on.

Back