*FEED4FEED* Kodak Black Type Beat - Running

Nice choice of sounds. Not too sure on its strength as an instrumental as its kinda repetitive,I assume you are looking for a vocalist?.
Its well mixed.

Nice I'm feeling this I'm loving the bouncy vibe of this I can deffo see Kodak on this the beat is super dope, just some sounds in the mix need a lil tweaking the bass note chords panned to the left could be a lil more upfront in the mix imo just a lil.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

It's so happy sounding and that feels really pleasant to my ears,the piano pattern reminds me of some gypsy jazz shit and the flute is a great addition,Dope work man! Also dropped a follow!

Last edited:
Nice beat man! IMO when the low end comes lower the synth and give the "extras" some boost, and possible have a small variation in the main melody :) all and all, cool bet and keep em coming! :D

Bro this is too good! I love the happy, upbeat vibe it's got going on. The lead is bouncy and catchy. In my opinion, we don't have enough of these. Keep this up bro I'm honestly super excited to see what you got coming. I'm gonna contact you bro, I'd love to work with you.

Back