FEED4FEED - Jumpy hiphop/rap beat

holes

Sc - Zodat
Any feedback is appreciated, harsh criticism is welcome since i need to improve

Of course ill return the favour if you wish

Nice! Sounds more like a grime beat but I like it! The lead could be quieter and some percussion or other fx would spice the track up.

Any feedback is appreciated, harsh criticism is welcome since i need to improve

Of course ill return the favour if you wish

Pretty cool sounding track. I'd turn the lead down a lil and put some more reverb on it to soften it up a bit. You definitely need a few fx before the drop to add some variety. I'd also try sidechaining your kicks to help them stand out a little bit better. But other than that this is really dope man. I really like the second melody you throw in towards the end. Keep it up.

I think the synth at the beginning could use a low pass a bit. I like the main melody but it gets really repetitive. Some additional synth melodies would help. I notice you have some stuff towards the end of the track. Maybe you could find a way to incorporate those earlier in the beat. The drum work is really dope though you know what you're doing there. I think the bass comes in way too late. We wanna get to that 808 a lot sooner imo. Good work overall though.

Here's mine: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ure-style-beat-returning-all-feedback-525853/

This has an extremely interesting sound. I would agree that the 808's need to come in sooner and that the lead needs some softening since it has a harsh tone. The drums are great when they come in. I could definitely see some new age rappers on this track if a few things were enhanced. Otherwise great work man! Check one of my beats?

Interesting synth's, when the instruments appeared fulled it surprised me. Great playing of kick&snare. Closed hi-hat sound loose, bass line entry sounds good too. Mix is clean, everything sounds in order and of good playing on my headset. Could you review this boombap beat here i made?

really cool and different! my only complaint is that lead synth, it pierces too much thru the mix. sounds great when that bass comes in tho
btw when that second synth comes in a little more than halfway thru i would personally mute that first lead or filter it or some shit, it gets repetitive at that point imo
otherwise good job, solid track :)

The main instrument need a Low Pass Filter and your 808's takes too long to drop. Sidechain your kick to your 808's to have a better punch. Second part of the song is dope.

Back