(feed4feed) Change - Boom Bap Beat

love the rhythm. the sounds seem a little hollow, but it's still a relaxing beat.
return feedback for this:

Anonymous321 has some merit to his reply. I think the chords are there and the song structure is there. I like the vibe. I think at the very least, if you work on making the drums louder or more powerful, you will really bring alot to this song. Add some drum fills and changes as well. I like it though!

Great work man! I do agree maybe the drum needs a little more variety. However, I really like the quality of the instrumentation, it adds a nice old school flair.

i woulda picked different drum samples or at least manipulated the ones you used to make them sound more old school, it just sounds a tad corny rn in my opinion. other than that its a nice beat, the snare coulda been a little quieter and the beat itself coulda changed up a bit more. keep at it man.
https://soundcloud.com/foul_play/death-basket check this out please

I really like the chords. The soft voice pad is a nice touch too. The drums are pretty simple but they work. The lead that comes in later for the hook is great. Good job.

Interesting beginning, i like the vibe. Sounds kind of old school, synth's are interesting, just think the bass line could be more present on this track. Kick&snare playing is nice, drums are interesting (by the way closed hi-hat could be more detailed too). Hope to help ya. Could you review this boombap beat here i made?

Back