FEED for FEED! smoker type/spaced out type beat. let me know what you all think!

MrJSIQ

will return feeback within 24 hours...I want honest opinions and I will also give honest opinions...THANKS!

Nice beat, I really liked the drums.

Check out my newest beat:

mellow beat...its cool but the timing or swing that you have on it is a little too much for me...I find myself bobbing my head but then being distracted cause some of the drum parts are way off timing. overall it think its cool though.

Very chill. Pretty repetitive but that's not necessarily a bad thing with that sorta beat.

I tried making two that sound like it before

Man I love the main melody used. It has such a haunting sound to it, combined with the atmospheric sounds in the background, it makes for a great melody. I also enjoyed how you layered more synths on top of the main one. It creates a much more interesting, and infectious sound. I also enjoyed that you took out most of the instruments to let the track breath by itself, if there was a rapper on it, it would definitely help bring the vocals out more. The drums were done well too, only gripe is that they could have hit harder, and have more depth to it than just a simple loop. But above all that, I really enjoyed this, it spaced me out, and made me want to sit back and unwind. Well done.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

i like this, has a mysterious sound to it and it's wide open for vocals. i don't mind repetitive typa beats at all, especially since they really are just skeletons until someone lays some vocals down over it. i just wish that kick on 16th, right before the snare, had more bottom i don't like that mid only typa sound all of a sudden. but besides that definitely very cool

hit my thread when u got time https://www.futureproducers.com/for...guitars-ambient-noises-hard-drums-f4f-502470/

Very chill. Pretty repetitive but that's not necessarily a bad thing with that sorta beat.

I tried making two that sound like it before

the 1st track was cool, I liked the haunting vibe you created but at the same time I was waiting for the drums to really drop in there but overall I liked it

on the 2nd track you posted I like the way you used the sidechain compression, it really gave it that pumping sound...I probably would've developed the beat more with some crazy synth but thats just me, good job though.

Man I love the main melody used. It has such a haunting sound to it, combined with the atmospheric sounds in the background, it makes for a great melody. I also enjoyed how you layered more synths on top of the main one. It creates a much more interesting, and infectious sound. I also enjoyed that you took out most of the instruments to let the track breath by itself, if there was a rapper on it, it would definitely help bring the vocals out more. The drums were done well too, only gripe is that they could have hit harder, and have more depth to it than just a simple loop. But above all that, I really enjoyed this, it spaced me out, and made me want to sit back and unwind. Well done.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

the "love lost" and "reflections" tracks are dope; super chill vibes and I can hear allot of rappers killing it, kinda has a 90's feel to it, drums are just right and doesnt take away from the melody, nice work. Overall the EP has a really chill vibe to it, I see by your profile your 16; super nice...I live in los angeles, moreno valley isnt that far from me, we should link up...let me know!

Chill vibe, but the snare sounds so flat and narrow. Make it pan and add some depth to it. Personally, i'm not a huge fan of such genres but still this one is good. By the way, good synth. I like it :D

Hey check mine while you can

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../informal-aj-my-third-official-song-502446/2/

not something I would usually listen to but its different, kinda like a linkin park type feel to it...very angry track, I can see how people could like it.

Back