Feed For Feed New School Hip Hop Beat!

DudeGotBeats

Sup yall, I'm looking for honest feedback on this one especially on the mix.

I'll also return the favor, just drop your links. Thanks!

Great idea and structuring. I'd really love a mastered copy of this to play at my club. I would definitely add greater reverb to the snares, give them that organic, Trapp-y crunch that I expect when listening to the genre. The high end on the final mixdown I feel is a lacking slightly. The vocal sample is great, very dark, afterhours feel to it.

I agree with the guy above that said this would be perfect for someone like Schoolboy Q or even Asap Rocky, in fact it kind of reminds me of tookie knows of Q's last album! my only complaint is that the low end of the track is a little bit overwhelming and drowns out some of the other sounds in the high frequencies. Those vocals fit very well into the atmospheric ambient sounds, stay at it bro.

like ppl mentioned the highs need some work but other than that it's dope af!
love the bass and drums.. main melody is sick too

Dope beat man , i would lower some of the high frequencies but otherwise everything sound on point to me , those drum hitting hard fam . keep up that good work !

Returning feed. Sick sounds. I like the drums on this too, they're pretty hard. I think the vibe on this is really cool. I could see a lot of rappers on this. Great job! Nothing bad to say at all.

Back