[Feed For Feed] New hip hop rap music [feed for feed]

therealcon

I jus dropped a quick freeverse called "411 ext. 773" im the one rapping, feedback for feedback drop links. blessings.

yah i Dint send this to an engineer this time, did it on the quicks after freestyling, thanks for the feed all returned!

Good try, bro! One thing I would advise you is to take your time and don't rush things next time, because it's clear that the beatmaking job could've been done way better, especially the drum section and the bass, which is sadly nowhere to be heard... Anyways, the verse was pretty good for a demo! Keep it up & peace!

Ahaha John from Tennessee kept in 100. Your verse was fire fam. I didn't really pay attention to the mix because this is only a freestyle. Lyrically I can tell you have something to say. This s classified as "backpack rap" artist like Kendrick and a few others have mastered this lane. I was fairly impressed by your delivery. My only advice would bring more charisma/emotion. By this, I'm not insuating that you dont have charisma more so it was dry charisma which is not necessarily a bad thing. Like the intro was the peak of charisma in this joint meaning it moved me the most not in a lyrical since but Its what I will remember. Great listen. Check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cruel-nights-all-feedback-returned-ap-517035/

Back