(Feed For Feed) Lost My Mind (F4F)

Really fuck the with the beat and lyrics for Lost My Mind, "don't set limitations, you can move mountains", I fully feel the message from that bar.

Don't feel that 411 ext. 773 is as strong as Lost My Mind but it's still sick

I actually heard this the other day...very well done and lyrical homie...overall good mix...i got a collab if u down let me know

I think the overall track was consistent, I listened to a few of your songs I think I understand your style, I would like as a listener to hear you changeup your voice sometimes. My favorite song is "Bastard", feels the most like a complete journey and I really love how you start your verse. You used your voice well on the hook too. I would reccommend to try to find more unique instrumentals like the one on "bastard" alot of people will shut out something if the beat isnt original enough.

Keep it up.

If you would check out my stuff in my thread, I would post a link but I cannot yet. I will post a song every friday.

Thank you for your time,
Blair

Really dig the message. This is dope. Cadence and flow is on point. Favorite part is when it drops around 50 sec and you just start flowing. Love the aggression. Keep grinding

Mate, this is amazing. Everything just works, the beat sounds perfect for this track and you sound effortless with your vocals. You definitely know what you're doing, so keep it up and keep us posted with new shit

Back