[Feed For Feed] 'Everything' | Boom Bap Hip Hop Type Beat

Boadie Beats

Just something kind of quick I threw together with what I thought was a dope sample. Nothing real crazy. Let me know what you think though! Drop a link!

This is CLEAN. The mix, drums, sample, everything. The melody is so chill and at the same time I feel like this can be made into a party song. No constructive criticism needed. Good work!

I love the melody in Darondos "didn't I". It's perfect for sampling, but sadly it's been overdone imo. as for your production I think it's sounds good and clean.

Appreciate the feedback.

Yeah, it's been used a lot. I actually didn't realize until after I did it. Usually I flip more obscure stuff, but I heard this and had to throw something together quick.

Sounds really good man. Drums were perfect and definately had an old-school swing/humanization to them.

The mix was excellent. As usual the sample you flipped was some fire. This really sounds like DJ Premier type shit. I've heard a lot of your beat on here before and this one of the best I've heard. Good work!

Can you leave me some feedback on my latest beat bro? Old School Rap Beat Feed for Feed

Back