(Feed for feed) Dark Underground Hip-Hop Beat

Looking for some honest feedback. Let me know 1 thing you liked and one thing you didn't like/needs improvement and why or how you'd improvement. Drop a link so I can leave you a comment too.

This is cool, unique sound . Something I like is the way the layers of sound blend together and the only thing I'd change would be more variations through the track but thats just what I prefer .
I also really liked the second track on your soundcloud , very smooth and cherrs for the feedback on my work mate

This is cool, unique sound . Something I like is the way the layers of sound blend together and the only thing I'd change would be more variations through the track but thats just what I prefer .
I also really liked the second track on your soundcloud , very smooth and cherrs for the feedback on my work mate

This sounds different almost like a alchemist type beat. I would try to add a something different to it. The beginning sounds cool. I like it.

This is hella dope the beat has a dark retro vibe which is really cool I think you done well with the sound selection and drums but the two things I would say you could do to improve the beat is add in more variation, maybe switch up the drums & main melody or add a counter melody and second thing is the mixing the beat sounds a bit muddy if it was cleaned up more it would sound more crisp but overall dope.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Forgive - Lil Skies x Juice WRLD x ProdbyParis Type Beat [F4F]

Back