[Feed 4 Feed] Drake x NAV type beat [Feed 4 Feed]

Super chill. I dont know if I could see Drake on it but I definetly could see this with a big rappers name on it. Love the frequent drops.
As for the mixing I couldn't tell you a whole lot because im still learning that as well, but I think the drums are balanced very well with the rest of the track.
You could maybe throw in a little more variety in the drums, but I really enjoy this. Good work!!

Check out my track and leave some feedback! Vengence (WIP) by YATO Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Dig that bounce them drums slap. sounds dope
left you a like and a YT comment
Chill dark beat f4f

Thank you bro!

Super chill. I dont know if I could see Drake on it but I definetly could see this with a big rappers name on it. Love the frequent drops.
As for the mixing I couldn't tell you a whole lot because im still learning that as well, but I think the drums are balanced very well with the rest of the track.
You could maybe throw in a little more variety in the drums, but I really enjoy this. Good work!!

Check out my track and leave some feedback! Vengence (WIP) by YATO Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank you I spent time on my drums ^^
So you are currently working on your mix, what are you using ?

Man, you def achieved Drakes vibe with the vibe, I love these arps. I feel that the weakest part is the kick, I'd go for the classic distorted kick/boosted sub - this one feels thin. Arrangement is dope, you've added a lot of fills and stuff but still the main idea shines. Making the sub in 808 and kick more apparent will make the beat shine imo.

Mycelial Cords - Luxury | Atmosphere x Busdriver Type Beat

Thank you for your advices, I'll remember it !

This definitely fire! From the very beginning I new it was going to be a banger. Only thing I would say is use a kick with more character. Everything else is on point. I like how you changed things up to keep the people engagaed. I left you a sub, comment, and like. Return the feed?

Back