Farnm by Augustus the Great [Returning all feedback!]

This is unique man, I was not sure about that sample but I was feelin the drums tho. Then the bass and that supporting melody came in and I started diggin the vibe more, especially when those more organic drums kicked in they seemed to fit the mood more. Dope work left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

This is unique man, I was not sure about that sample but I was feelin the drums tho. Then the bass and that supporting melody came in and I started diggin the vibe more, especially when those more organic drums kicked in they seemed to fit the mood more. Dope work left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Thanks for the feedback. Going for a different sound.

I'm checking you out now.

Overall really chilled and relaxed track love the guitar melody sticks out reall well, well done! Not sure about the bass, seems a bit "muddy?" to me, or its just the bad soundcloud compression.

Subscribed you 4 support, hope you support back!

That farm pic :P

I like that you're polishing your own vibe. Nice sound selection and general atmosphere. Bass is tricky to tame and I can't judge it well due to my system but it may be a bit muddy. I def like what you put out.

Return the feed here:
Mycelial Cords - Depth

Appreciate the feedback. Very interesting record. Love the drums. The music reminds me of some sort of game or like someone is trippin on somethin lol. Cool though definitely unique. Sounds like it could be placed somewhere in the film and tv industry.

The guitar is so unique man, the bass is going crazy in a good way, really different sounds than I usually hear, it really does fit in a tv commercial or a movie scene haha, keep it up! :D

Liking this, not really into happy upbeat stuff but this had me nodding. Love the bass sound, your drums pack power.

This is very interesting, definitely sounds like a movie or a TV score bro. Nice job. Great mixing and mastering!!!

I gave it a like on SC.

Return FeedBack HERE

Back