Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farnm by Augustus the Great [Returning all feedback!]

Thanks

Farnm by Augustus the Great [Returning all feedback!]

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey a new track that uses some unique elements. Leave your track with your feedback so I can return all feedback!

Farm by Augustus the Great | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    This is unique man, I was not sure about that sample but I was feelin the drums tho. Then the bass and that supporting melody came in and I started diggin the vibe more, especially when those more organic drums kicked in they seemed to fit the mood more. Dope work left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by makingofgotham View Post
    This is unique man, I was not sure about that sample but I was feelin the drums tho. Then the bass and that supporting melody came in and I started diggin the vibe more, especially when those more organic drums kicked in they seemed to fit the mood more. Dope work left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)
    Thanks for the feedback. Going for a different sound.

I'm checking you out now.

Thanks
    Overall really chilled and relaxed track love the guitar melody sticks out reall well, well done! Not sure about the bass, seems a bit "muddy?" to me, or its just the bad soundcloud compression.

Subscribed you 4 support, hope you support back!

That farm pic :P

Thanks
    I like that you're polishing your own vibe. Nice sound selection and general atmosphere. Bass is tricky to tame and I can't judge it well due to my system but it may be a bit muddy. I def like what you put out.

Return the feed here:
    Mycelial Cords - Depth

Thanks
    Appreciate the feedback. Very interesting record. Love the drums. The music reminds me of some sort of game or like someone is trippin on somethin lol. Cool though definitely unique. Sounds like it could be placed somewhere in the film and tv industry.
    Check out my Beats! - http://bit.ly/2hfvkKp

Thanks
    The guitar is so unique man, the bass is going crazy in a good way, really different sounds than I usually hear, it really does fit in a tv commercial or a movie scene haha, keep it up!
    Check my YouTube channel for dope beats (Cellebr8): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLP...NpXJ6el7WEcJNw

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CatpacK View Post
    The guitar is so unique man, the bass is going crazy in a good way, really different sounds than I usually hear, it really does fit in a tv commercial or a movie scene haha, keep it up!
    Thanks man!

Thanks
    Awesome track. Such positive vibes. Sounds trippy as hell at some points? Its like shrooms hip hop Mixed well. Bass is clear and audible even on my built in laptop speakers.

Check me out dude: "Lint Pockets" Rap Song Vocals + w/ sampled beat F4F

Thanks
    Liking this, not really into happy upbeat stuff but this had me nodding. Love the bass sound, your drums pack power.

Thread Information