Falling in Love ~F4F~

Did you like it ?

• Total voters
Very epic start! I like the rock sound but your drums get lost in the mix with all of the guitars and distortion, nice lyrics, I was NOT expecting this! An actual song! It reminds me a little of Gorillaz! Very nice work! https://soundcloud.com/will-vetter-goodin/track-1-get-the-full-track-at-iamwvgcom

Thanks for the feed IAMWVG, soundcloud reduces the quality, thats why the drums are not clear during the heavy part. You can listen in YouTube for acceptable clarity :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFAyhYK7jw

Now coming to your track, you didn't post a topic so I'll tell all about it in here.
Epic track you got there, but its repetitive nature makes it boring. Maybe when the vocals come, it will be a banger, but as of now it's a bit repetitive. At first it looks cool. Good mixing though. The percussion that sounds from the hard left sounds a bit odd. Good work though!

Could be used in the next american pie lol, quite lovely and still with a "rock touch" to it. Got my attention!

Lol I think this was posted in the wrong section but I'm glad you did cause I actually like it. The lyrics were very good and the song is well put together. Keep up the good work.

Song has potential to be great! I agree with another poster regarding the drums. If you could maybe throw some side-chain compression for your kick drum to help it punch through the mix a little more. Unfortunately, in today's music, even country, the kick drum stands out more in the mix. Good music though, i definitely dig it!

this is some catchy stuff dude! love the positive vibe with a slight of dirty touch from the guitars! Good work!

Song has potential to be great! I agree with another poster regarding the drums. If you could maybe throw some side-chain compression for your kick drum to help it punch through the mix a little more. Unfortunately, in today's music, even country, the kick drum stands out more in the mix. Good music though, i definitely dig it!

Tnx for your feedback bro. I used side-chain compression. I thought that Rock drums have their kick bass low. Will keep that in mind :)

this is some catchy stuff dude! love the positive vibe with a slight of dirty touch from the guitars! Good work!

Glad you liked it :D

I personally like the track. The imperfections make it a little more perfect.

I don't know if the guitar is real or not.. but overall, everything sounds good from the voice to the instrumental. I do agree the drums sound a little behind in the mix but I don't think a normal listener would mind

Can you comment on my SoundCloud instead? Let me know what you think of this!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hop-comment-soundcloud-507778/3/#post49932269

Everything is plugin based! No Sound loops are used. Thanks for the feedback bro :)
As you said, commented on soundcloud! :)

Thanks for the feedback!

- Vocal performance is average/below-average -- sometimes you are off-key/off-tune
- Vocal melodies are good though
- I think there are too much reverb on your vocals -- maybe turn the reverb down a little
- Beat is good but just soudns too computerized & i feel the mix could be alot better
- Maybe layer your vocals in the hook so it sounds bigger

Keep grinding playa!

Haha nice man, totally not expecting it when it dropped after a couple seconds. It sounds pretty nice and clean. I agree with the others, the drums do seem a little lost. I don't think it's just the mix though, I think it's mainly due to the actual drums themselves, they're not very tight and don't have a lot of that crack that helps them stick through the heavy guitars. Even so, they work well and I think they mix ok, it's not the focus of the song so it works well that they aren't super prominent. Overall, the mixing seemed great.

The recording quality of the vocal is great. It's not my type of song, you know it's too rock for me but the mix sounds very very very good. I like the break part at 2:32. Yeah, not my type of music but you did an awesome work. Well done homie! ;)

Always a fan of chord progressions and I dig how it goes from light to heavy really quick! Hard track and I dig the melody of your vocals - really cool song. Reminds me of the Beatles and Rooney. Following you on SC!

Thanks for the feedback!

- Vocal performance is average/below-average -- sometimes you are off-key/off-tune
- Vocal melodies are good though
- I think there are too much reverb on your vocals -- maybe turn the reverb down a little
- Beat is good but just soudns too computerized & i feel the mix could be alot better
- Maybe layer your vocals in the hook so it sounds bigger

Keep grinding playa!

Thanks for the honest feed mate!

Haha nice man, totally not expecting it when it dropped after a couple seconds. It sounds pretty nice and clean. I agree with the others, the drums do seem a little lost. I don't think it's just the mix though, I think it's mainly due to the actual drums themselves, they're not very tight and don't have a lot of that crack that helps them stick through the heavy guitars. Even so, they work well and I think they mix ok, it's not the focus of the song so it works well that they aren't super prominent. Overall, the mixing seemed great.

Glad you liked it bro :D

The recording quality of the vocal is great. It's not my type of song, you know it's too rock for me but the mix sounds very very very good. I like the break part at 2:32. Yeah, not my type of music but you did an awesome work. Well done homie! ;)

All good brother! Tnx for the feed :D

Always a fan of chord progressions and I dig how it goes from light to heavy really quick! Hard track and I dig the melody of your vocals - really cool song. Reminds me of the Beatles and Rooney. Following you on SC!

Glad you liked it bro and also tnx for the feed! :D

Back