[F4F] YG x DJ Mustard x Quavo Type Beat "Baddie" (Club Banger!) [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest upload I went for something that can be played in the club, let me know what you think about the overall production & mixing and leave me links to your work so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

Overall this beat is dope in my opinion. who did your voice tag??

left you a comment and subscribe on youtube.

If you want to, leave some feedback on mine

YouTube

Greetings!

Nice track here. I like the energy and bounce. The engineering and sound selection does it here as well. Good job!

Travel at the speed of you,

- TTT

This is litty. Def has that Mustard vibe to it. I can hear a couple of heads on this especially Chris Brown. Nice work keep grindin fam.

Thanks man and a lot of people ask me about my beat tag maybe because it unique and doesn't sound the same as every producers you hear on youtube or soundcloud and a girl I know did mine I also left comments on ya vids.
Overall this beat is dope in my opinion. who did your voice tag??

left you a comment and subscribe on youtube.

If you want to, leave some feedback on mine

YouTube

Thanks you man bless.
Greetings!

Nice track here. I like the energy and bounce. The engineering and sound selection does it here as well. Good job!

Travel at the speed of you,

- TTT

Thanks.
Yeah I like the vibe man!

Thanks man & yeah I can hear Breezy & Tyga on this too.
This is litty. Def has that Mustard vibe to it. I can hear a couple of heads on this especially Chris Brown. Nice work keep grindin fam.

nice vibe, i like this flutesound. the clap is for my opinion a little bit to smooth and its lack the punch but the rest is dope, good job man

Gude,

could be played in a club, no doubt. Esp. with that funky baseline. The mixing is clean as always - but as always, i'm hearing that "sparkle" on the high-end of your percussion ;-) I guess thats just your style, cause you once told me, you raise the higher frequencies on purpose - so i'm fine with that.

If you got a minute, check out my latest one: Lo-Fi Chill Trap Beat | *Sober* | Feed4Feed

Thanks for the feedback I left you some.
That's a dope beat man , mix sound on point and have alot variation . Really dig this one great work man .

Feel free to check what i do

[New Orchestral Cinematic Trap Rap Beat]F4F

Thanks.
your prod is shining, real track

Thanks and yeah when I listened back to the beat I noticed that and a few other things I didn't like so I tweaked the beat and changed up the clap and other things to improve the beat, but the improved version is on my beat store so if people go to buy it they will have the version that sounds better I never changed the youtube version because I couldn't be bothered to upload the video again lol.
nice vibe, i like this flutesound. the clap is for my opinion a little bit to smooth and its lack the punch but the rest is dope, good job man

Thanks for the feedback and be honest does the sparkle annoy you because if it does ill start toning it down or remove it I want my beats to sound good to everyone and I also left you some feedback.
Gude,

could be played in a club, no doubt. Esp. with that funky baseline. The mixing is clean as always - but as always, i'm hearing that "sparkle" on the high-end of your percussion ;-) I guess thats just your style, cause you once told me, you raise the higher frequencies on purpose - so i'm fine with that.

If you got a minute, check out my latest one: Lo-Fi Chill Trap Beat | *Sober* | Feed4Feed

my latest upload i went for something that can be played in the club, let me know what you think about the overall production & mixing and leave me links to your work so i can return the feedback.

youtube

you are waaaay better than dj mustard sir that dude sounds like a beginner he needs to come here and get some tips 4real...u are light years ahead of him

This shit is fire, I really enjoyed the overall beat and the mix. You did a hell of a job mixing that bass and so well. I could hear some of the Bay Area artists over this track. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback and be honest does the sparkle annoy you because if it does ill start toning it down or remove it I want my beats to sound good to everyone and I also left you some feedback.

Its not really annoying, don't worry. If you take a look at most tutorials, they tell you to add some sparkle on the hi-end to make it shine - so maybe its just my personal preference. Mix oyur beats the way you like to hear em - you can't please everybody on this planet ;-)
Btw: as i see you pushed the 300 subs on YT, gratz on that one!

Thanks a lot for the feedback and yeah I wish I could get some bay artist to jump on it.
This shit is fire, I really enjoyed the overall beat and the mix. You did a hell of a job mixing that bass and so well. I could hear some of the Bay Area artists over this track. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback guys.
It's a good one Hail, the bassline is really good and with the drums it gives that DJ Mustard bounce. Sound selection is nice and the mix is dope fam

Let me know what you think: [NEW] Shindy x Bushido Type Beat - Blackout [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Thanks again bro and yeah your right you can't please everyone I need to remember that and THANK YOU kind words lets hope we both grow are fan base bigger in 2018.
Its not really annoying, don't worry. If you take a look at most tutorials, they tell you to add some sparkle on the hi-end to make it shine - so maybe its just my personal preference. Mix oyur beats the way you like to hear em - you can't please everybody on this planet ;-)
Btw: as i see you pushed the 300 subs on YT, gratz on that one!

This is pretty dope got a funky vibe going on only thing that kinda caught my ear was the " yea hoe " Vocal at the beginning might need to be warped to time so that it's on beat, and when the beat gets going the panning on what I believe is an open hat is just a little rough on the right side if I'm wearing headphones. Really dig that flute work near the end though. Overall you killed this track though and thanks for the feedback keep that up.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I've tweaked the beat since uploading it the version you listened to is the first but on my beat store I've uploaded a better quality version with tweaks and the open hat problem you mentioned has been fixed with other various tweaks to make the beat sound a lot better.
This is pretty dope got a funky vibe going on only thing that kinda caught my ear was the " yea hoe " Vocal at the beginning might need to be warped to time so that it's on beat, and when the beat gets going the panning on what I believe is an open hat is just a little rough on the right side if I'm wearing headphones. Really dig that flute work near the end though. Overall you killed this track though and thanks for the feedback keep that up.

Back