[F4F] YG x DJ Mustard x Chris Brown x Drake Type Beat "Pop It" [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest upload let me know what you guys think of the overall production and mixing I had trouble mixing this one I just found the bass is too overpowering or not enough ill probs go back and mix it again lol but let me know if it sounds fine to you guys and drop me links to your work.

YouTube

Pretty good stuff. It has a nice bounce to it. Not much I can really critique. Nice sounds, good mix and good vibe. Good job man.

hey man, this one is really fire. i really dont have anything to say about the mixng. only comment i have would be the BPM, i feel like speeding it up a bit will give it a more jumpy vibe. but if someone jumps onto this track then the song will become unpredictable, unique than the usual vibe we hear from Tyga /K.Ink/Breezy

Thanks for the feedback and ill try speeding up the bpm and see what that sounds like.
hey man, this one is really fire. i really dont have anything to say about the mixng. only comment i have would be the BPM, i feel like speeding it up a bit will give it a more jumpy vibe. but if someone jumps onto this track then the song will become unpredictable, unique than the usual vibe we hear from Tyga /K.Ink/Breezy

Thanks for the feedback.
thanks for the feed. Great bounce could hear YG on this for sure

My latest upload let me know what you guys think of the overall production and mixing I had trouble mixing this one I just found the bass is too overpowering or not enough ill probs go back and mix it again lol but let me know if it sounds fine to you guys and drop me links to your work.

YouTube
I like your general style of production. You have your mixes quite clean, how do you achieve that? You have any specific techniques that you're willing to share with getting clean mixes, or is it a case of good sample choices+EQ and using Youtube over Soundcloud?

Definitely a YG x DJ Mustard type beat. Like how you changed the bass in the song around 2:00 with the resonance. Everything is clean I'd say. I'd say turn the bass up slightly up at points and get the kick really thumping at points with more sidechaining/transient work.

Here's my latest. More a concept beat for a soundtrack than anything.

Nebula by Mango beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback and I did add sidechaining with the kick and the bass but I didn't want to over do it, on my monitors the bass was hitting hard so I didn't wanna push it anymore. And for my mixes its as you said good sound/sample choice, EQ, compression, good levelling and panning also adding in a few other effects to add character and ear candy, but a tip for having clean mixes is to cut out any unwanted frequencies in all your sounds it helps clean the mix, create more space in the mix and frees up more headroom.
I like your general style of production. You have your mixes quite clean, how do you achieve that? You have any specific techniques that you're willing to share with getting clean mixes, or is it a case of good sample choices+EQ and using Youtube over Soundcloud?

Definitely a YG x DJ Mustard type beat. Like how you changed the bass in the song around 2:00 with the resonance. Everything is clean I'd say. I'd say turn the bass up slightly up at points and get the kick really thumping at points with more sidechaining/transient work.

Here's my latest. More a concept beat for a soundtrack than anything.

Nebula by Mango beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Sounds like a legit club banger holmes. The mixing is on point from what im hearing, can't really say nothing bad about this, maybe at first i thought it was kinda basic but theres actually alotta change ups and different layers, good stuff

Thank you man.
Sounds like a legit club banger holmes. The mixing is on point from what im hearing, can't really say nothing bad about this, maybe at first i thought it was kinda basic but theres actually alotta change ups and different layers, good stuff

Yo this goes hard. I definitely feel the th/dj mustard influence on this. Everything sounds really crisp, especially the synthy melody. Nice work.

Yooooo this definitely is a west coast banger, I can hear YG all over this. To me everything is hella crisp and I like those horns too.

I just got back into music heres my work would love some feedback and also I'll be in contact for a few beats.

--https://soundcloud.com/user-483010580/sets/ball-til-i-fall--

Very well made beat. All that's lacking are vocals. I like the high pitched synth sound that you used.Great job man!

Thanks for the feedback.
Yo this goes hard. I definitely feel the th/dj mustard influence on this. Everything sounds really crisp, especially the synthy melody. Nice work.

Thanks for the feedback and for the comment on the mix I thought the bass was doing a lil too much I also left ya feedback.
To me sounds a bit more oriental than west coast, but the point is that this is an amazing beat.Defo a club banger and about the mix, it's all good , I can't hear any overpowering bass through my monitors.Great work bro!

Maybe you've got time to check my new beat too! thanks!

F4F - Ty Dolla $ign ft. Tinashe Type Beat

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback and yeah hit me up when you need some beats, I also just listened to your track bro that joint go stupid hard i dig the dark heavy vibes nice one man.
Yooooo this definitely is a west coast banger, I can hear YG all over this. To me everything is hella crisp and I like those horns too.

I just got back into music heres my work would love some feedback and also I'll be in contact for a few beats.

--https://soundcloud.com/user-483010580/sets/ball-til-i-fall--

Thanks man I appreciate it & yeah I need to find some dope vox for this asap.
Very well made beat. All that's lacking are vocals. I like the high pitched synth sound that you used.Great job man!

nice work on this! i like the hype bounce this beat has to it, the synths are dope too. i feel like theres not enough sidechain on the kick so the bass interferes a bit but other than that good job on this beat!

Totally has something westcoasty to it, as Statos mentioned. Overall mixing is good. I would add more highs on hats to make em crispier(just my personal feeling they sound more like s-s, sh-sh, and lack ck ck lol), add a little to kick in around 100-200 hz, and IDK like 1000 hz and above for marcato strings. Pretty dope beat, bro.

Thanks for the feedback yeah I noticed that as well the when the both hit together the bass starts to get a lil muddy but im gonna go back to the beat and make some tweaks.
nice work on this! i like the hype bounce this beat has to it, the synths are dope too. i feel like theres not enough sidechain on the kick so the bass interferes a bit but other than that good job on this beat!

Thanks I appreciate the feedback and comment im gonna go back and re-mix this beat and ill take ya advice and boost the highs and kick a lil thanks again.
Totally has something westcoasty to it, as Statos mentioned. Overall mixing is good. I would add more highs on hats to make em crispier(just my personal feeling they sound more like s-s, sh-sh, and lack ck ck lol), add a little to kick in around 100-200 hz, and IDK like 1000 hz and above for marcato strings. Pretty dope beat, bro.

Back