[F4F] XXXTENTACION/SCARLXRD Type Beat - "Bleed" (Prod. Radium)

heres some crits to peep in this mix

- levelling
- hihats overlapping open hihat
- hihats overlapping all the snares
- kick especially and most the instruments could use a general eq and the sample too

this beat fire as fuq thoo i love the hard ass bass keep that in the top of the mix

heres some crits to peep in this mix

- levelling
- hihats overlapping open hihat
- hihats overlapping all the snares
- kick especially and most the instruments could use a general eq and the sample too

this beat fire as fuq thoo i love the hard ass bass keep that in the top of the mix
thanks for the feedback, i tried to make it more raw sounding with the mix but you did point out some stuff ill keep in mind for the future, glad you liked it!

Is a pretty dope beat but the rhythm of the bass gives me a headache its so painful to hear such awkward notes, it also lacks in variety like i know if you have a rapper over the top its a different story but being this a beat making website like it just needs for variety, a switch up could have changed the way this beat went so much.
The mix is good everything else is good.

Return feedback here
[h=1][F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F][/h]

Last edited:
Is a pretty dope beat but the rhythm of the bass gives me a headache its so painful to hear such awkward notes, it also lacks in variety like i know if you have a rapper over the top its a different story but being this a beat making website like it just needs for variety, a switch up could have changed the way this beat went so much.
The mix is good everything else is good.

Return feedback here
[F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F]
happy to hear it made your head hurt, that what i was going for! returning feedback now

wooooh this is Fuego my friend! You build up tension well in this track - definite banger. Imo it sounds like the kicks are being overpowered by the bass but it could be because I'm on my audio technicas atm..I'll check it out on my monitors when I get a chance. Not sure if this would work but maybe you could layer a higher frequency bass on top of a lower frequency sub to leave some room for other low-mid range sounds and still hold that 'shake the entire house down' vibe. I think A$AP Rocky & Ferg and Rick Ross would tear this up! Working on composition and adding slight variations would go a long way with this. Looking forward to more

Please throw some pointers my way when you have time
[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat

wooooh this is Fuego my friend! You build up tension well in this track - definite banger. Imo it sounds like the kicks are being overpowered by the bass but it could be because I'm on my audio technicas atm..I'll check it out on my monitors when I get a chance. Not sure if this would work but maybe you could layer a higher frequency bass on top of a lower frequency sub to leave some room for other low-mid range sounds and still hold that 'shake the entire house down' vibe. I think A$AP Rocky & Ferg and Rick Ross would tear this up! Working on composition and adding slight variations would go a long way with this. Looking forward to more

Please throw some pointers my way when you have time
[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat
thanks for the feedback, ill keep that in mind. im glad you liked it! returning feedback now

Back