[F4F || WIP] Upcoming Tracks: Bangers and Perreo

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hello again FP community. Since my first upload got a lot of attention and received a lot of good feedback, here is my second compilation of drafts. These tracks are mostly Trap and Hip Hop, with one Reggaeton draft at the end. All of these drafts are very early in development (except Dane Crap), so feel free to judge harshly. Which one was your favorite? What would you do to improve some of the tracks? Any feedback would be awesome! Feel free to download it to get a better taste of the tracks. Thank you guys so much for being an awesome community!

If you like my stuff, feel free to check out my Facebook, SoundCloud, and YouTube channel :)!

i thought the reggaeton one was the best as well. had the most character imo and im not even into reggaeton like that. the 2 middle beats seemed very simple and kinda lacklusterish. like nothing that made them stand out to me. definitely not bad beats by any means.. but on like the 2nd beat, your 808 kick and bassline aren't in tune. on the 3rd one u had another melody come in that gave it a nice touch but the snare/clap could have more juice. the drums in general for those 2. 1st one i thought was doper than 2 and 3, almost too simple still, but you could build on it once u get some vocals on it and it'll be a banger. i think a lot of it is mixing too, getting your drums to bang a little harder and to make more room for them.

hit my thread when u got a min https://www.futureproducers.com/for...guitars-ambient-noises-hard-drums-f4f-502470/

Reggaeton mix is definitely the best. your instruments need a little blending in the usual method of - reverb, distortion, delay etc, to help them sit into the mix, otherwise it sounds all a little 16bit megadrive soundtrack to some random racing game in rather well pixelated quality. Maybe doubling the leads up in some aspect that allows thickening of the sound may benefit also. In terms of progression, thats down... just instrumentation may need tweeking.

All of the parts have potential but I feel like they have something missing, mostly drums I think. I feel like some of your synth are a bit cheesy sometimes. Jules is totally right, your mix feels a bit lackluster.

The reggaeton is definitely a nice surprise tho, keep it up!

Hey thanks for the feedback on mine. All of these are great ideas, I feel like a lot of the synths need work as far as eqing and overall mix/master. A lot of the parts are a little repetitive, but could easily be chopped up to make them more interesting. I think all the parts could use more low end overall and additional instrument elements throughout. Keep up the good work.

not that any of the first three beats are bad, theres just little that stands out to me other than the bass synth in the second which is dope. however, the final one is relatively full of energy and personality so to speak. i feel it stands out the most by far.

Thank you all for the great feedback! I have returned all feedback to the respected threads!

As far as these drafts go, honestly, the 2nd and 3rd ones I know are lackluster. I didn't put too much effort into producing those 2 tracks, and I guess it shows haha. I put them out there to see what other people thought of them.

The first one was actually my first ever beat draft. I didn't work too much on it after I drafted a composition, and instead focused on a Reggaeton track, since I am more familiar with and love Reggaeton more than Hip Hop. All 3 of the drafts were made for a friend named Dane. He's a teenager though and I personally thought he needed to focus more on school, so nothing really went on from those drafts. I am sure I can fix that and the 2nd one up to be nice hits with some time. I'm really not feeling the 3rd one, so I'm probably going to archive that one.

The last one is probably my 5th draft, and it does really show off my style more than the other 3 beats in terms of club music. I'm planning on tweaking the sounds and adding some more Dubstep influences into the main track, as well as really doing some research to work on the Dubstep part and make it sound authentic.

Thank you again for the feedback guys!

1st and 3rd tracks are my favorite. Your mix is alright imo.

Thanks for the feedback homie! Yea I'll get to worknig to my mix right away!

I really dig those nice crispy snare rolls. Really good work, keep it up. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank YOU for your feedback lol. Im going to work on getting it more clear lol

I have to agree with everybody else man, the last one is the best one but keep working and you'll no doubt have to fire on your hands and work on your mixing like everyone said. Return the feedback https://www.futureproducers.com/for...es-type-instrumental-f4f-503485/#post49919242

thank you homie! I agree with everyone, and I'm glad everyone, including yourself, have good advice to give in regards to my next steps. I returned your feedback homie!

Hey man, thanks for the feed on my track. Like the others here I'm most interested by the reggaeton track. It's funky and the synths sound great. The horns on the others sound pretty generic which is my only real complaint. On the second track I think a half time feel would sound cool (snare on the 3rd quarter note of each bar). Hope this helps!

I really like the last one a lot.. For the other ones you should try to mix your snares and claps better to make them louder and stand out, especially if you're focusing on trap. Keep up the work though man!

I really like the reggaeton one, its very chill! :) Anyway I think the low end saw should be changing a bit more, its pretty straightforward going baa, baa, baa if you know what i mean. The "break" or "chorus" or (what do you call it).. anyway the part that starts from 04:06 has very good melody! With some work you'll nail it:)

Back