[F4F] The Weeknd x Roy Woods x 6LACK Type Beat "ALONE" (Dark R&B/Rap)

This is sick man! For some reason the lower frequency hat is bugging me, maybe it's the reverb of it sticking out? Maybe eqing the reverb track would be able to fix that. I'm not sure haha. I like the bells towards the end. It's cool that you filtered that melody after and created a nice atmosphere to rest in after all that hard trappin haha, the kicks are timed so well. Good job man!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...erkins-feedback4feedback-544616/#post50084485

Thanks a lot for the feedback man appreciate it.
Hype track. 808's are subtle but just the perfect amount to add some power to the song so that it's not overpowering. EQ is well done, can't complain about this one. Great work!

ASAP Rocky x Rich Chigga type beat "Showdown" [F4]

Thanks for the feedback & yeah I did EQ the reverb bus that the low hat is on.
This is sick man! For some reason the lower frequency hat is bugging me, maybe it's the reverb of it sticking out? Maybe eqing the reverb track would be able to fix that. I'm not sure haha. I like the bells towards the end. It's cool that you filtered that melody after and created a nice atmosphere to rest in after all that hard trappin haha, the kicks are timed so well. Good job man!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...erkins-feedback4feedback-544616/#post50084485

Gude,

really dope sound, got nothing to complain about. Diggin' the ambient vibe. Good job on the drums and 808. Keep it up, bro!

Thanks man and yeah I'm impressed with the snare pattern on the beat to it kinda sets a vibe.
I love the snare pattern and the bell noise at around 2:15. It had a virtual and feel and the sidechaining was brilliant. Check out my track: TB Respect - Glow (Prod. The DM) by The DM | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks a lot man bless.
Nice melodies.. the mix is clean as well.. keep it up

Thanks man.
this joint rides bro. i fuck with the style of your videos too. keep going!!

Back