[F4F] The Weeknd x Roy Woods x 6LACK Type Beat "ALONE" (Dark R&B/Rap)

The kick pattern is really unique to me and I like the moving snare as well. I like what you did with the subtle chants here and there.

I’m not sure how I feel about the vocal pads that come in a minute or so in. They seem a little loud/taking over the mix. I’m listening on headphones though so I could be wrong.

Good job switching it up during the song. I like the variety. Overall nice track

Like the intro, great atmosphere/texture you have going on. Solid percussion loop. Maybe turn the hi hat down just a touch in places (around 1:00), good work sidechaining the voice and the kick. Definitely enough variability in the loop to avoid that awful "repetitive" feel. Was glad to hear the bell come in around 2:20; in the first couple minutes I was hoping you would throw in a high, thin synth (either bell, piano, other synth), and you delivered.

Overall, great work man. You create a great atmosphere with your music, keep it up. Please leave feedback on mine if possible :D

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-let-you-know-legit-f4f-544491/#post50084007

Very nice beat. The main melody with the delay on it is really dope. The drum pattern is well mixed too. Great work bro and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it and I thinks its because you was listening on headphones on monitors the vocal pad sounds fine.
The kick pattern is really unique to me and I like the moving snare as well. I like what you did with the subtle chants here and there.

I’m not sure how I feel about the vocal pads that come in a minute or so in. They seem a little loud/taking over the mix. I’m listening on headphones though so I could be wrong.

Good job switching it up during the song. I like the variety. Overall nice track

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback I love feedback like this lets you know what you did well and what needs to be worked on bless bro.
Like the intro, great atmosphere/texture you have going on. Solid percussion loop. Maybe turn the hi hat down just a touch in places (around 1:00), good work sidechaining the voice and the kick. Definitely enough variability in the loop to avoid that awful "repetitive" feel. Was glad to hear the bell come in around 2:20; in the first couple minutes I was hoping you would throw in a high, thin synth (either bell, piano, other synth), and you delivered.

Overall, great work man. You create a great atmosphere with your music, keep it up. Please leave feedback on mine if possible :D

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-let-you-know-legit-f4f-544491/#post50084007

No probs and thanks for the feedback.
Very nice beat. The main melody with the delay on it is really dope. The drum pattern is well mixed too. Great work bro and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

I appreciate it man glad you enjoyed.
These drums are very creative, I like that choir/pad as well. You hit the nail with this one bro, no comment

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I know what you mean sometimes i get carried away with making the beat sound dope but I fogoet artist need space to breathe on the track.
I dig it but i feel it can get a bit busy... if u were thinkin of havin an artist on here i think would have to be a few elements taken out... but other than that the instrumental as is is pretty solid

Pretty good stuff, solid mix and good melody, pretty good drums too. I felt like the beat was a little too repetitive, and there wasn't really alot of growth throughout the duration of the track. I dont even think it's an issue of more instruments, maybe just of multiple patterns and a rearrangement. Overall, i enjoyed the beat, and im looking forward to your next track!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tell-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544552/#post50084216

Thanks a lot man bless bro.
This beats fire! Left you some love on your video! Keep it up man!

Thanks for the feedback yeah I get what your saying but I didn't really switch this one up because its more of a ambient dark R&B beat and those type of beats don't have a lot of change & when you have a good artist over it you won't really notice.
Pretty good stuff, solid mix and good melody, pretty good drums too. I felt like the beat was a little too repetitive, and there wasn't really alot of growth throughout the duration of the track. I dont even think it's an issue of more instruments, maybe just of multiple patterns and a rearrangement. Overall, i enjoyed the beat, and im looking forward to your next track!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tell-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544552/#post50084216

Track is dope man, really love the airy distorted vocals in the background, and the kick and 808 mix is real lol, you did work on this one man keep it up.

Liked the vibes, in my opinion i like slow songs with that heavy beat more (vibes get 0 to 100)
Did you listen to trilogy by the weeknd? (A great timeless album)

Thanks a lot man appreciate it.
Track is dope man, really love the airy distorted vocals in the background, and the kick and 808 mix is real lol, you did work on this one man keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback yeah I like them type of songs as well when you just vibe out but the drums are so dope that you have to bounce ya head and yeah I own the album The Weeknd is one of my fav artist.
Liked the vibes, in my opinion i like slow songs with that heavy beat more (vibes get 0 to 100)
Did you listen to trilogy by the weeknd? (A great timeless album)

Back