[F4F] Wale x Bryson Tiller x Kehalni Type Beat "JUICY FRUIT"

HailCaesar

Let me know what you lot think of this instrumental, constructive feedback please and leave me links to your work so I can listen and return feedback.

YouTube

Good jam! definitely a head-bobber.
Solid mix and catchy beat, overall a very good beat. Thumbed up

I like the beat a lot, the song just reminded me a video game intro or something. Like the vibes are very satisfying. Overall I like everything the mix and the arrangement. You really did an excellent job dude!:cheers:

Thanks for the feedback and comment on the mix bless.
I like the beat a lot, the song just reminded me a video game intro or something. Like the vibes are very satisfying. Overall I like everything the mix and the arrangement. You really did an excellent job dude!:cheers:

Thanks man I appreciate it I also listened to your track "Sober" I really like it super chill and something nice to listen to and unwind to I can hear SZA or H.E.R. on it.
i really like the chill vibes. good work on the melodies, nothing negative to say
check out my latest beat if you get a chance:
Sober by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Let me know what you lot think of this instrumental, constructive feedback please and leave me links to your work so I can listen and return feedback.

YouTube
Good work bro. I like the Piano you have there and the reverse hi hat you have to introduce the song. The drum pattern is pretty good and like that bass you have. The bass reminds me a bit of that growling bass that DJ Mustard likes to use. What DAW do you use? You have a studio?

Like the automation you did with the EQ during the song to stop it from getting repetitive. This goes pretty hard though, can easily see someone like Wale rapping over it. The levels are also in check throughout the whole song.

Honestly there isn't much I can say you need to improve on. If I'm really nitpicking I can say this song could do with a switchup at the end. Maybe even reverse the song and see what that would do but honestly you got it sorted.

Thanks a lot man very in depth constructive feedback I appreciate it and the DAW I use is Logic X I don't have a professional studio just one at home, and yeah I feel the same about adding a switch up near to end it would spice up the beat a lil more.
Good work bro. I like the Piano you have there and the reverse hi hat you have to introduce the song. The drum pattern is pretty good and like that bass you have. The bass reminds me a bit of that growling bass that DJ Mustard likes to use. What DAW do you use? You have a studio?

Like the automation you did with the EQ during the song to stop it from getting repetitive. This goes pretty hard though, can easily see someone like Wale rapping over it. The levels are also in check throughout the whole song.

Honestly there isn't much I can say you need to improve on. If I'm really nitpicking I can say this song could do with a switchup at the end. Maybe even reverse the song and see what that would do but honestly you got it sorted.

A Wale type beat LOL

I liked the melody. Was really chill. Overall a relaxing vibe to listen to.

Back