[F4F] Vida del Miguelon (Trap)

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hey fam. Spring semester just started for me, but I have decided to allocate more time to making music. Right now, I'm almost done with the Prince KLZ beat that I'm making with my homie Prince Jai. In the mean time, I started experimenting with pure trap music. Here's one that I came up with for my hermano Miguel. Let me know what y'all think, and, as always, leave links to your music! You might want to download it for a better feel, as SoundCloud heavily compressed the track.

Why is it so short? It's all good! The way you prepare your beat in the intro before the drums drop is great. The beat sounds very rich and complicated and the mixing look very good too. Very good work! ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback-feedback-trap-beat-dark-lights-531727/

Thanks bro! It's short bc tbh I maybe spent an hour max composing it, including searching for the right sounds but not including getting the mix levels right. It was mostly just a proof of concept to see if I can actually make trap music, since I usually make latin pop and romantic songs like the one in my signature. Thanks again homie!

Nice man, I really like the bass line and drive to the track. A couple instruments sound a little off for the trap style, mainly acoustic guitar type sound? I think that's what it is. It adds a nice bit of rhythm to the track but it might sound better to have a synth sound that doesn't try to replicate a real instrument (kind of like what you have later). It's a cool blend of genre's but I a little more spareness during the trap part would really create a nice contrast.

Nice man, I really like the bass line and drive to the track. A couple instruments sound a little off for the trap style, mainly acoustic guitar type sound? I think that's what it is. It adds a nice bit of rhythm to the track but it might sound better to have a synth sound that doesn't try to replicate a real instrument (kind of like what you have later). It's a cool blend of genre's but I a little more spareness during the trap part would really create a nice contrast.

Thanks for the input homie! It's interesting that you say that the pluck synth isn't trappy enough. I've heard a few trap songs sample guitars/guitar like synths (Black Beatles) and I actually got the synth idea from "Don't Play" by Travis Scott. But I'll keep that in mind for future tracks!

Last edited:
Damn that beat nice.
I like the composition with the drums rolls and the melodies.
Your drums could have more punch and crispyness.
Anyway nice beat.
Keep it up my man!

Liking this beat a lot. Mixing and mastering is really nice though the drums could be more crisp but the production is really creative. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for the late replies y'all. School got a hold of me! But I have returned feedback for those who asked. Thanks for the feedback so far!!! Keep it coming!

awesome when the beat drops, especially with those effects. first it has a very sad vibe, and then booommm. drums are solid, the kickdrum goes hard. all u need to do now is to finish that beat, sell it to a dope mc and make a hit.

and by the way: thx for your feedback again!

awesome when the beat drops, especially with those effects. first it has a very sad vibe, and then booommm. drums are solid, the kickdrum goes hard. all u need to do now is to finish that beat, sell it to a dope mc and make a hit.

and by the way: thx for your feedback again!

Thanks for the awesome feedback!!! Yeah man I'm beginning to see that I can create my own style of trap beats with the way I organize my instrumentation. I guess my Reggaeton background is really helping me sound different!

I like, definitely dope, if you ever want to collab, i think I could take something like this, and add a trap edge with it.

Aye homie I'm up for collabs!!!! But not on this beat tho. I promised my brother that I'd dedicate this one to him no matter how much heat it gathers. But don't worry, I'll whip up more trap-esque beats very soon!

Hey fam. Spring semester just started for me, but I have decided to allocate more time to making music. Right now, I'm almost done with the Prince KLZ beat that I'm making with my homie Prince Jai. In the mean time, I started experimenting with pure trap music. Here's one that I came up with for my hermano Miguel. Let me know what y'all think, and, as always, leave links to your music! You might want to download it for a better feel, as SoundCloud heavily compressed the track.

Really unique take on trap, I can see how your latin pop style mixes in here. I guess it's short because you were just testing it out but you should complete this idea, or something similar. Trap these days is very minimal so it's nice to hear you use all these different instruments. Mix is balanced too. Id be interested in more trap from you

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

This sounds a beat that I can see someone like young Thug rapping over - pretty cool track. My only obvious gripe is that i wish it was longer; you should definitely expand on this beat - I'm sure there will a good number of rappers willing to rap over it once it's done.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Keep it coming! I'll look into that bass collision bluntProductions. And, of course, it will be fully finished by the time y'all hear it again!!

Back