[F4F] Used Car Salesman [F4F]

Just dropped you a like and comment. I honestly have nothing negative to say or any critique to give. It's a good beat bro. Keep up the good work.

Return FeedBack HERE

Hey man, this beat is really nice. If you're thinking about adding anything, don't! If anything, I'd recommend taking away, you know? You've got a lot going on here... its real baroque. Other than that, you have an excellent grasp on transitions and dynamics. Man, it's like a roller coaster ride.

A side note: not sure about that title. But who am I to judge? All-in-all, it's really nice.

This is only my 2nd post so I can't link you my song. But it's no biggie.

Have a nice one, bro!

Nice beat but I agree with one of the users above at times theres a lot going on in the track which will make it hard for a artist to lay vocals on all the elements you added new nice with a experimental touch but I don't think so many need to be playing at the same time spread them out throughout the beat and that should help and create variation but overall nice beat.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...z-chilled-piano-beat-f4f-544852/#post50085349

ur style is on point Augustus, ive been peeping ur beats for a while now and honestly this is my fav so far!! good one

Heres my new video, share if u like
YouTube

Back