[F4F] Underground Piano Beat

Hey guys,

Just finished this dark underground, east-coast type beat. Tell me one thing you liked and why and one thing you didn't like and why. Leave a link and I'll feed you back. Thanks

very nice production Prince, these are my favorite types of beats when using real instruments and not synths. The piano is nice and the chords you bring in really set the beat off as well as the strings, it is always a good choice having strings paired with pianos. The only thing I would recommend is a bit more low end on the drum maybe a slight boost in the mids to bring a bit of a knock or layered with another but overall awesome job keep the hits coming !

Definitely got that new school east coast flavor! I could hear Mick Jenkins, Pro Era, or Flatbush zombies on this. The piano keys are dope but get a little repetitive, I think it would be cool in some sections to have them only hit on the 1s and 3s, and other spots the 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s like you have. Good work on the drums tho this is some legit boom bap.

Give me a listen, another dark type beat, thanks: Buster ("i'm a monster") by juxdaposition | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback for my beat, i really appreciate it.

The beat here is really good, i love the drums, especially the snare, except maybe the kick could hit harder, but it's a minor detail.

Also for the piano, you could add some strumming to make them sound more natural.

Really good though, keep it up.

I like this bro, very grimey sound. My main complaint is that your bassline sounds off, the notes arent lining up with the piano well

This is nice man. My favorite thing was probably the overall progression of the track and the drum fills.
Least favorite thing was that the piano is a little on the simple side.
Overall, this is really nice man.

Back