F4F - *TYPE* - DJ Premier/ 9th Wonder Style

tumenbeats

so far one of my best work i guess... let me know what you think.

as always, feel free to post your link here, ill review your stuff too!

I recognize the first sample on the intro, it's the same on the 50 Cent's song called Money! :D The following part sounds so crazy man, you did an amazing work on this one. Maybe the best boom bap beat I ever heard on this website. If I was a New York rapper I would definitely put my money on this beat. The sample sounds so dope. If you think it's your best work it's because it's probably the case. You really can be proud of this one, I'm pretty jealous! lol GREAT WORK. :cool:

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/feedback-feedback-unstoppable-f-4-f-532060/

I recognize the first sample on the intro, it's the same on the 50 Cent's song called Money! :D The following part sounds so crazy man, you did an amazing work on this one. Maybe the best boom bap beat I ever heard on this website. If I was a New York rapper I would definitely put my money on this beat. The sample sounds so dope. If you think it's your best work it's because it's probably the case. You really can be proud of this one, I'm pretty jealous! lol GREAT WORK. :cool:

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/feedback-feedback-unstoppable-f-4-f-532060/

thx a lot for your feedback - you the man. i returned a feedback in your thread!

Ooooh, shit, that's that shit right there. I like the sample a lot. Really nice chops! Could here Joey Badass or some of the older cats on this beat! Really good work, can't say anything bad, smooth as hell! Keep it up man!

Ooooh, shit, that's that shit right there. I like the sample a lot. Really nice chops! Could here Joey Badass or some of the older cats on this beat! Really good work, can't say anything bad, smooth as hell! Keep it up man!

Thx brother, glad you like it!

Killa!
I know this sample.
I used this for years and sampled it.
Great flip and nice sounding.
Breaks on point.
Mix clear. Keep that up man!

I know the song was actually sampled on one of Ghostface's newer albums (Apollo Kids), and also a song that Joell Ortiz did. I gotta say that it sounds even more familiar though. I cant put my finger on it but it was used elsewhere too. Anyway, you chopped the shit outta this. I gotta agree with everyone else. You did a really good job with this. I would for real put it up with all the other songs I just mentioned, if not better. The parts with no vocal chopping are just the right length right now. Right when its about to get repetitive, BAAAM! You come in with those Am I a Good Man chops. Dope.

I know the song was actually sampled on one of Ghostface's newer albums (Apollo Kids), and also a song that Joell Ortiz did. I gotta say that it sounds even more familiar though. I cant put my finger on it but it was used elsewhere too. Anyway, you chopped the shit outta this. I gotta agree with everyone else. You did a really good job with this. I would for real put it up with all the other songs I just mentioned, if not better. The parts with no vocal chopping are just the right length right now. Right when its about to get repetitive, BAAAM! You come in with those Am I a Good Man chops. Dope.

thx for that really great feedback, i appreciate. you took your time to review my stuff and listened to it carefully - feel free to post your stuff and i would be more than happy to return you a favor. thx again bro!

thx at all, you guys keep me going. hope i answered everyone, if not, hit me up.

Back