F4F Tyler the creator X Earl Sweatshirt type beat. Evil Thoughts

mangoman

Hey, so made a new beat(done it in 5 hours which is a record) but been experimenting with new things. Was on a break so its nice to release something. Want to know what I can really add to the mix to make it tighter. Did a lot of automation which has helped the mix but really want to make it sound professional.

Evil Thoughts by mango beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Will return feedback. Look forward to listening to your beats.

the sounds selection on this beat is perfect for the vibe, the automation and samples you threw in throughout the beat added even more to the atmosphere. really nice work on this beat, keep it up!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
In Time by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Hard ass trap beat man. I liked the reverse sounds you put around the middle section and the drums fitted perfectly. Great standalone beat but you can easily rap to it as well.

Don't see any difference between your beat and the type that goes on channels that get 200k+ views.

Last edited:
sounds a lot like a beat that would be on i dont like shit i dont go outside, so youve certainly done well in that aspect. maybe lower the percussion down jus a lil in future

Mix is good man the synths sound mad wide, like spacious. The drums sounds good I just wanted you to give a bit more variance. Transitions between parts of the song all sound really good, those filters in and out etc.

Back