[F4F] Trippie Redd x Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

pretty dope beat. not what im used to but still a good listening. nice mix, maybe some more presence on that snare/clap, eventl layer it. also seeing how dominant the bass is, i'd maybe change up some sines as imo the pitch/voice is a little off. might be just me though :)

Thats very true but as we said its kinda hard like everything in trap has been done but I like your thinking I will try find something that stands out.
That's the hard part, but also what will set you apart from everyone else - what little trick or signature do I have where people will distinguish this from the other trap beats. I'm trying to learn this myself. Once you learn that you will be on another level.

Thanks for the feedback ill keep ya advice in mind for next time.
pretty dope beat. not what im used to but still a good listening. nice mix, maybe some more presence on that snare/clap, eventl layer it. also seeing how dominant the bass is, i'd maybe change up some sines as imo the pitch/voice is a little off. might be just me though :)

Dope beat, bruh! I think you got the vibe well and achieved your goal. What plugins do you use to mix? Also the 808 mafia siren is played TFO as you already know but it def sounds good on there lol...

Check out my video in my sig, I made a sonic trap beat. Lemme know what you think.

Thanks for the feedback.
The beat is good, nothing special to say about it, but for my taste the snare would do better standing out a bit more :)

Thanks man I appreciate it I use waves plugins for my mixing mainly their SSL EQ & Compressor, some form softtube and the rest are just free ones or stock Logic X plugins & yeah bro the 808 Mafia siren is rinsed now but every now and then it can add some flavour to a beat lol. I also checked out ya vid nice beat vid was interesting I like how you talked to the audience and made jokes here and there to keep the vid funny and interesting instead you you just filming ya screen great work on that seriously.
Dope beat, bruh! I think you got the vibe well and achieved your goal. What plugins do you use to mix? Also the 808 mafia siren is played TFO as you already know but it def sounds good on there lol...

Check out my video in my sig, I made a sonic trap beat. Lemme know what you think.

Thanks for your feedback I keep ya advice in mind for next time.
nice mix, structure and melodies, def like it. mb some changes in that percussion bell and snare volumes.

Thanks a lot man bless.
Love the hard hitting bass in this. Pretty badass sounding. The melody is pretty great too. Real solid stuff. Not much to critique.

Back