*F4F* Travis Scott x SmokePurpp Type Beat - Bean

chill and sounds drugged up, might change the melody up everyone in a while though, and add some variation.

I like the bounce of the beat the mix is clean and the drum/perc work is on point, the piano is wavy but the beat could do with some variation to keep listeners ears active.

Check out my beat.
YouTube

Cool trap type beat. I like the bounce in the snare. Cool sound selection in the main melody. I think that higher pitched bell sound that comes in could be lowered in volume just by like, 1-2 dB. Overall though, super solid stuff! Keep working!

nice pianochords, i like that. the hihats are a little bit to much, but the rest is good. good job man

Sick beat sound like it could be used in a spooky movie or game would be a cool outro track to use on a record also

beat is cool nice piano and drum patterns i would just change some of the sound choice on the percussion though to suit the melody more and keep it dark.

YouTube

This makes me feel some type of way, like a laid back banger. Love the bounce to it. One suggestion I have is to lower the volume of the bell sound and mix is so that it's more in the background. Imo the bell really sticks out and takes away from the melody. Good stuff as usual though, keep it up. Could hear this on a scene in 'Stranger Things, if you watch that series!

Last edited:
Gude,

nice piano flow in the melody, didn't expect a darker vibe to this with the other melodic elements. I dig the snappy snare, maybe the 808 could use a little less higher frequency content, but it still sounds well. Good job, bro!

like the other said, it is repetitive, you can try to shorten it a bit if you can't make other patterns, also i would like a cleaner mix but that's just me, keep it up!

Back