[F4F] Travis Scott x Pouya x Xavier Wulf x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Looking for honest constructive feedback on the production and mixing of this beat I took a lot of you guys advice on what I should do to improve the beat and made changes, let me know what you think and drop me links to your work so I can return feedback.

YouTube

Yo this is lit man, the tempo makes for good flows. I can definitely hear 21 on this. As far as the mix goes, it sounds really clean and leaves a lot of room for the artist. Also really like the synths you used, gives a nice trappy vibe. I don't think this needs any improvement really.

Here's mine: Jhene Aiko x Big Sean Type Beat - 'Heartfelt'

Last edited:
The beat is fire broo, nothing wrong to say about it, everything is on point.I especially like the way you played with the sample and the wide low end of the mix.Keep it up man!

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it I left ya some feedback as well.
Yo this is lit man, the tempo makes for good flows. I can definitely hear 21 on this. As far as the mix goes, it sounds really clean and leaves a lot of room for the artist. Also really like the synths you used, gives a nice trappy vibe. I don't think this needs any improvement really.

Here's mine: Jhene Aiko x Big Sean Type Beat - 'Heartfelt'

Thanks for the feedback I never used any samples in this beat I played everything in then edited the sounds with some halftime,effectrix, and reversing to get the dark twisted vibe of some of the sounds.
The beat is fire broo, nothing wrong to say about it, everything is on point.I especially like the way you played with the sample and the wide low end of the mix.Keep it up man!

Great beat a mc with real skills not named 21 savage would make this beat shine and great choice to messing around with the sounds like a sample great job sir

Everything about the beat is cool. The kick is at the right level, like the strings in particular and the 808 is cool. Its quite clean, the structure of the song fits a rapper quite well too, so I really can't find any faults in it. Can see this popping in the clubs as a trap song.

Last edited:
This is sick man! The vibe is nice but I think the low end could use some mix work, you wanna keep it present when the 808 goes up in pitch. Some multiband compression can work well for that

Impressive work on the sound selection for the melodies, especially with no samples. This one is on point, keep grinding

Pretty solid track man, really, it is really interesting. I love the kick and the bass. I can't say something wrong about it.

Gude,

really liking this beat. It sounds full but not overloaded. Mix is also clean and the kick / 808 work well. Also i notice that the "sparkle" is gone -> the hi-end is balanced pretty well ;-)

Thanks for the feedback and lol the 21 Savage comment.
Great beat a mc with real skills not named 21 savage would make this beat shine and great choice to messing around with the sounds like a sample great job sir
I appreicate the feedback.
Everything about the beat is cool. The kick is at the right level, like the strings in particular and the 808 is cool. Its quite clean, the structure of the song fits a rapper quite well too, so I really can't find any faults in it. Can see this popping in the clubs as a trap song.
Thanks for the feedback and ill keep thta in mind for next time.
This is sick man! The vibe is nice but I think the low end could use some mix work, you wanna keep it present when the 808 goes up in pitch. Some multiband compression can work well for that
Thank you bro I appreiacte it.
Impressive work on the sound selection for the melodies, especially with no samples. This one is on point, keep grinding

Thank you.
Pretty solid track man, really, it is really interesting. I love the kick and the bass. I can't say something wrong about it.
I appreicate the feedback and comment, yeah I took your advice about the sparkle I cant remember if I removed it or toned it down.
Gude, really liking this beat. It sounds full but not overloaded. Mix is also clean and the kick / 808 work well. Also i notice that the "sparkle" is gone -> the hi-end is balanced pretty well ;-)

Cool beat bro, one thing I would do is use a different 808. You can hear a resonance on the higher pitch notes. Also since the other elements on the song are pretty light, using a heavier 808 would balance it out better. Hit me back up Dark/Epic Beat (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback and I added some saturation to the higher frequencies on the 808 to add a lil extra character but ill keep what you said in mind and I left you feedback.
Cool beat bro, one thing I would do is use a different 808. You can hear a resonance on the higher pitch notes. Also since the other elements on the song are pretty light, using a heavier 808 would balance it out better. Hit me back up Dark/Epic Beat (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback I dropped you some feedback as well.
This is really dope. The mixing is really well done, the melodies are strong and on point. The precussion selection was careful and pre-calculated. Nice job in my opinion. Feel free to check out my stuff too:
Gunna x NAV type beat

dope dark smooth track. Mixing is so clean, maybe a little bit too clean on the sounds, it could use some rawness if that makes any sense?!

Thanks for the feedback.
this sounds smooth af! i really like the dark sound selection, it adds some dope vibes. overall nice work, nothing negative to say

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I get what you mean a lil dirt and grit to give the sounds some extra character.
dope dark smooth track. Mixing is so clean, maybe a little bit too clean on the sounds, it could use some rawness if that makes any sense?!

Back